Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
the silhouette kinda looks like Hakari
He wont be back as long as Kizaru dont do something in OP.

About the silhouette, probably you are right. Looks like Hakari. It means he may have finished the fight with Uraume. The next chapter may focus on how Hakari defeated Uraume.
How do you explain the narration of the bottom panel then?
Besides, Hakari doesn't have straight hair

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅

Don't think this is sukuna saying domain expansion considering his technique is burnt out

The narrator is also saying sukuna can use domain expansion if he recovers his output which isn't happening rn considering yuji just hit him

Very interesting 🤔
Wonder who's it is tbh
Any theories?

Besides, Hakari doesn't have straight hair
No, I am talking about the silhouette in the panel with the text "what then befell Sukuna".
I was assuming maybe Gojo and Hakari showed up together, but Sukuna noticed Gojo first?
The silhouette is not facing Sukuna, and from the side it looks like Hakari's.
Anyway, I dont think it is Gojo himself, just a hallucination.
Something like this: https://www.reddit.com/r/Jujutsufolk/comments/1ct68ju

No, I am talking about the silhouette in the panel with the text "what then befell Sukuna".
I was assuming maybe Gojo and Hakari showed up together, but Sukuna noticed Gojo first?
The silhouette is not facing Sukuna, and from the side it looks like Hakari's.
Anyway, I dont think it is Gojo himself, just a hallucination.
Something like this: https://www.reddit.com/r/Jujutsufolk/comments/1ct68ju
It's just one silhouette tho and idk how anyone can deduce what direction it faces when it's barely visible + the next panel is Gojo's obscured face looking at Sukuna

Besides, why woukd Hakari pull up on Sukuna standing sideways tho:milaugh: that's too extra even for him

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Now that I'm thinking about I don't think this is yuta,
If it were him we'd see the multiple swords at the end.

Don't tell me this is potential man saying domain expansion at the end
:shocked:

How about a cursed corpse of Go/Jo+Nobara™+Kashimhoe+Higuruma:shocked:
The real merger:shocked:
Yuji's domain summoned the shape of Gojo's soul.

Don't think this is sukuna saying domain expansion considering his technique is burnt out

The narrator is also saying sukuna can use domain expansion if he recovers his output which isn't happening rn considering yuji just hit him

Very interesting 🤔
Wonder who's it is tbh
Any theories?
It does look like he wasn't the one to say Domain Expansion, but he was moments from activating his own, that's why he made the pose and the narrator explained that. He can use it at any moment next chapter.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Ngl I had a feelin that fella would come back lmao
Watchin jjk for the first time somethin that stuck out to me was when Sukuna killed Yuji by ripping his heart out. Sukuna having a safe room to chill post death ready to come back whenever as well as make any binding vows made me think Gojo would have something similar.

Not to mention dude more or less died during his first fight with Toji and came back from that too

Inb4 Nobara is next
:pepebusi:

Very interesting 🤔
Wonder who's it is tbh
Any theories?
He did use that same hand sign during his last Domain Expansion, so imo it is Sukuna saying it