Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Seven7

๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ฐ
โ€Ž
He did use that same hand sign during his last Domain Expansion, so imo it is Sukuna saying it
Nah feels like a bait and switch,
Like sukuna was trying to use it but someone said it first.

I'm thinking the person(?) saying domain expansion is what caused him to turn his attention away from yuji and see the gojo ghost/person/look like etc.

I think it's made to look as if he's the one saying it, but someone barely beat him to it.

That's what caught his attention to look to the left, and also why his domain isn't activating on the last panels.
Nah feels like a bait and switch,
Like sukuna was trying to use it but someone said it first.

I'm thinking the person(?) saying domain expansion is what caused him to turn his attention away from yuji and see the gojo ghost/person/look like etc.
Sukuna notices even the faintest targets, like Mei Mei's crows appearing. I don't think a sorcerer appearing would even get the chance to say Domain Expansion before Sukuna notices them

Imo he is just caught by surprise by what he's seeing that he stopped his enchantment mid chant

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
He wont be back as long as Kizaru dont do something in OP.

About the silhouette, probably you are right. Looks like Hakari. It means he may have finished the fight with Uraume. The next chapter may focus on how Hakari defeated Uraume.
which will be never haaha

that would be a dope pull up, the 3 brawlers - hakaru yuji and todo that wouldve been peak if they started the fight with them 3 plus himguruma.
How do you explain the narration of the bottom panel then?
Besides, Hakari doesn't have straight hair
its hard to say if its actually goatjo rn next week we should get more clarification.
It's just one silhouette tho and idk how anyone can deduce what direction it faces when it's barely visible + the next panel is Gojo's obscured face looking at Sukuna

Besides, why woukd Hakari pull up on Sukuna standing sideways tho:milaugh: that's too extra even for him
you cant see hakari there? haha

couldve just finished off uraume plus my guy is him, beat trashimo now uraume confirmed 3rd strongest :)

Don't think this is sukuna saying domain expansion considering his technique is burnt out

The narrator is also saying sukuna can use domain expansion if he recovers his output which isn't happening rn considering yuji just hit him

Very interesting ๐Ÿค”
Wonder who's it is tbh
Any theories?
You can see he s doing the hand signs
:risitameh:

Wait - what if that silhouette is somebody entering, maybe not Gojo, perhaps maybe Hakari or someone else - but Sukuna projects the image of the strongest because he feels something incredibly strong.

It could be that last black flash triggered something inside Yuji again so that voice line of domain expansion was actually him. Call it " ???-Shrine".
Would be interesting to see how Gege makes Yuji realize that. Could be an area full of illusions and fake memories, just for Yuji to swap around freely and hand out black flashes.

Or I'm just high on copium because I don't want Gojo to simply return, as cool as his fight might develop

Ngl I had a feelin that fella would come back lmao
Watchin jjk for the first time somethin that stuck out to me was when Sukuna killed Yuji by ripping his heart out. Sukuna having a safe room to chill post death ready to come back whenever as well as make any binding vows made me think Gojo would have something similar.

Not to mention dude more or less died during his first fight with Toji and came back from that too

Inb4 Nobara is next
:pepebusi:
Eyepatch Nobara soon

I think that was actually Gojo. I think he was called a โ€œghostโ€ because heโ€™s Satoru Gojo and not โ€œThe Strongest." The Strongest died to pave the way for the birth of Satoru Gojo (I'm speaking strictly in terms of personality).

In Esoteric Buddhism, it is said, "Aspiring to attain enlightenment means to make a wholehearted effort to uncover one's originally enlightened mind." It requires the development of human consciousness to ultimately unveil the 'true self', which is identified as the enlightened mind. The awakening experience is considered to be as powerful and shocking as a flash of lightning.

In the Mandala of the Two Realms of Esoteric Buddhism, Vairocana appears in the center of both the Diamond Realm and the Womb Realm. In the former, Vairocana appears as the Body of Wisdom, symbolized by Vajra. The vajra stands for the power of illumination, for penetrating insight that breaks through the darkness of ignorance and actualization. It is a symbol of the indestructible and irresistible truth. In the latter, Vairocana appears as the Body of Principle and is represented by a lotus, which stands for principle yet unrealized, compassion, potentiality, growth, and creativity. Both aspects of Vairocana are inseparably related. All these sound pretty familiar.

Gojo will return and open his domain with the completed hand seal. According to Esoteric Buddhism, the left hand represents sentient beings and the right hand is the Buddha, which thus symbolizes the two-way response of the Buddha and sentient beings. When you entwine both hands, you become one with Buddha. Gojo will attain enlightenment to fully realize his own sense of self, with Sukuna being the driving force behind that.

Changing barrier conditions, shrinking barrier size, and 0.2s DE were all precedents to show his potential. His DE with the completed hand seal will definitely get an upgrade, perhaps something akin to being divine.

Lastly, Vairocana is said to be the universal Buddha and consists of the six elements from which other Buddhas originated. He's the source of enlightenment and is referred to as a teacher who furthered Buddhism; without him, there would be no Buddhism and no path to enlightenment. This also parallels Gojo's decision to become a teacher or mentor and guide the youth. After attaining Nirvana, he'll guide his students to the same path.

I think that was actually Gojo. I think he was called a โ€œghostโ€ because heโ€™s Satoru Gojo and not โ€œThe Strongest." The Strongest died to pave the way for the birth of Satoru Gojo (I'm speaking strictly in terms of personality).

In Esoteric Buddhism, it is said, "Aspiring to attain enlightenment means to make a wholehearted effort to uncover one's originally enlightened mind." It requires the development of human consciousness to ultimately unveil the 'true self', which is identified as the enlightened mind. The awakening experience is considered to be as powerful and shocking as a flash of lightning.

In the Mandala of the Two Realms of Esoteric Buddhism, Vairocana appears in the center of both the Diamond Realm and the Womb Realm. In the former, Vairocana appears as the Body of Wisdom, symbolized by Vajra. The vajra stands for the power of illumination, for penetrating insight that breaks through the darkness of ignorance and actualization. It is a symbol of the indestructible and irresistible truth. In the latter, Vairocana appears as the Body of Principle and is represented by a lotus, which stands for principle yet unrealized, compassion, potentiality, growth, and creativity. Both aspects of Vairocana are inseparably related. All these sound pretty familiar.

Gojo will return and open his domain with the completed hand seal. According to Esoteric Buddhism, the left hand represents sentient beings and the right hand is the Buddha, which thus symbolizes the two-way response of the Buddha and sentient beings. When you entwine both hands, you become one with Buddha. Gojo will attain enlightenment to fully realize his own sense of self, with Sukuna being the driving force behind that.

Changing barrier conditions, shrinking barrier size, and 0.2s DE were all precedents to show his potential. His DE with the completed hand seal will definitely get an upgrade, perhaps something akin to being divine.

Lastly, Vairocana is said to be the universal Buddha and consists of the six elements from which other Buddhas originated. He's the source of enlightenment and is referred to as a teacher who furthered Buddhism; without him, there would be no Buddhism and no path to enlightenment. This also parallels Gojo's decision to become a teacher or mentor and guide the youth. After attaining Nirvana, he'll guide his students to the same path.
you definetly high on copium like me. But for the opposite reason, friend! :goyea:

It's an illusion due to near death experience

Or yuta fucking gouged out Sex eyes AND he also fucking scalped Gojo ded body and is wearing the scalp with the hair as a sort of bald cap to fuck with Sukuna and intimidate him
As someone suggested it as a joke, could it be Yuji's (unconscious) soul manipulation technique?

He gave Todo and Choso fake memories, could he be able to (still unconsciously) make ppl see illusions related to their own PTSD?

As someone suggested it as a joke, could it be Yuji's (unconscious) soul manipulation technique?

He gave Todo and Choso fake memories, could he be able to (still unconsciously) make ppl see illusions related to their own PTSD?
Maybe he dismantles the memories and cleaves illusions from the fabric of reality and reattaches them for his opponent - imagine his domain... :catsure: