General & Others Jujutsu Kaisen - General Discussion

Your favourite characters?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
From till I've tead its seems Gojo and Sakuna are the ceiling of Jujustsu Kaisen and everything is going to conclude on their fight. Was I wrong to assume that series might turn out like One Piece or HxH?

What I mean by that is people more powerful than both of those and new regions with even more stronger and powerful enemies. With currently knowing the ceiling I seems a bit anticlimactic. Is there a possibility of these things
Nah, not really. Gojo has been confirmed to be the strongest character in the manga and was said to be too OP for the plot. He's the pinnacle. Sukuna's up there too, but weaker.

Just compare them to the rest and you'll see how strong they actually are.

Remember the volcano guy Gojo washed? He's one of the strongest characters, if not the strongest after Gojo and Sukuna.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
new episode was okayish. Like the first part with Mahito, Hanami and co, Mahito was badass telling the blond punk he would kill him. Except that..... Todo was fun chasing after Itadori.

(don't think the baseball episode worth a thread #lazy)

D

Deleted member 83

I must say that I'm surprised by how strong Naobito actually is
too bad we couldn't see more of him

Q. What's the story behind Naobito being chosen as the head of the Zenin family?
A. It's simply because he's a powerful jujutsu sorcerer. If we're only talking about strength Toji is his equal, but without cursed tools he can only fight against humans.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
@RayanOO why do you like Mahito so much?
To be honest compared to other manga or my favs characters overall he is not top notch but Mahito has a fun personality, is a big bastard, colorful, with energy, like his power set : shapeshifting, soul powers etc, he has the best looking domain expansion (the thing looks badass). It seems he has fun in every scene.

Good villain for me for now compared to the others.

To be honest compared to other manga or my favs characters overall he is not top notch but Mahito has a fun personality, is a big bastard, colorful, with energy, like his power set : shapeshifting, soul powers etc, he has the best looking domain expansion (the thing looks badass). It seems he has fun in every scene.

Good villain for me for now compared to the others.
I feel like he's just plain for now. I like how he's learning as a curse baby or whatever, but he hasn't done anything to make me think he's great, especially not in comparison to the other characters.