General & Others Jujutsu Kaisen - General Discussion

Your favourite characters?

• Total voters
D

Dragomir

that's surprising
Why is that?
I'm not a big fan of Gojo's character for the exact reasons you stated. I don't like that he acts so unnaturally nonchalant in every situation and seems to go back and forth between the childish troll and arrogant powerful sorcerer. But I think the backstory made me like Gojo more (and was also my second favourite JJK arc).

(wow what is this. I'm defending Gojo? Come see this @Light D Lamperouge , the sky might as well be falling)

I think acting childish and arrogant is normal for a teenager that was gifted with a very strong ability and has also never really been challenged since no one comes close to his abilities. Then when he fought Toji, he -- the strongest sorcerer in the current era -- literally got HUMBLED by a non-curse user. He wasn't able to protect the girl. He also almost got killed by someone that should he should of outmatched against and then later, his best friend also turned into a wanted criminal because of these events. It's one of the few times in the series where we got to see Gojo struggle, fail, overcome and take things seriously. It made his character seem so much more three dimensional.

(alright stop reading Light, I'm back to slandering Gojo)

But what I find disappointing is that I haven't really felt any character development from Gojo from those events. His character went back to the same as he was before, overconfident, arrogant and doesn't take anything seriously. Only change is that he was kinda like "Oh shit" when he saw fake Geto. But then when we see him again now that he's imprisoned he's back to the weirdly nonchalant "well oopsies" attitude.

Anyways, #SukunaSupremacy
I agree with you that Gojo should have gotten humbled based on the events from the backstory, but as you said, he didn't get any character development. Instead of learning to take things more seriously and not be as arrogant as he was as a teen, Gojo is still the same as he was. Nothing really changed. You see it in the backstory itself. After suffering a big defeat from Toji, Gojo wakes up, calls himself the Honored One and proceeds to one-shots Toji.

I guess with the fact that Gojo did fail and struggle in the backstory, showing how he's not perfect despite being "The Strongest" is something to appreciate in the backstory itself. But the fact that nothing came out of it for Gojo's actual character makes the backstory overall disappointing to me.

@RayanOO idk if they are true but got them from bda server
Continuation of feud within Zen’in Clan
Most of the battles are between Maki and Zen’in Men’s who don’t have CT
There’s a drawing that looks like a sketch from HunterxHunter
Jin’ichi appears but was defeated (killed) in an instant

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@RayanOO idk if they are true but got them from bda server
Continuation of feud within Zen’in Clan
Most of the battles are between Maki and Zen’in Men’s who don’t have CT
There’s a drawing that looks like a sketch from HunterxHunter
Jin’ichi appears but was defeated (killed) in an instant
Lol lets wait to know if its true

Lol if Jinichi got the Ougi treatment
Hope not

Naoya’s Curse Technique is the same as his father
. Naoya fonds of Toji. Maki pissed off when Naoya told her that she’s similar to Toji
Many things happened.
To make it short, Naoya fainted after Maki punched him once on his face Naoya is still alive
@RayanOO

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Naoya’s Curse Technique is the same as his father
. Naoya fonds of Toji. Maki pissed off when Naoya told her that she’s similar to Toji
Many things happened.
To make it short, Naoya fainted after Maki punched him once on his face Naoya is still alive
@RayanOO
it seems I’m fucked

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
do we think there is even enough content for there to be a second season anytime soon?

Or when can we expect a 2nd season?

2nd season should be entirety of the
There is more than enough content for a season 2. The movie will cover Volume 0 so season 2 will start with the Gojo's past arc that's 14 chapters and probably dive into Shibuya that has around 60 chapters. It hasn't been officially announced yet but with the success of season 1 it's definitely coming out.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
There is more than enough content for a season 2. The movie will cover Volume 0 so season 2 will start with the Gojo's past arc that's 14 chapters and probably dive into Shibuya that has around 60 chapters. It hasn't been officially announced yet but with the success of season 1 it's definitely coming out.
if season 2 covers hidden inventory and shibuya then holy fuck its gonna be one hell of a ride.