General & Others Jujutsu Kaisen - General Discussion

Your favourite characters?

• Total voters

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Gege is not a moron like Oda. He tells you how things are. Mummy makes up for the last finger and he already decided he will make Megumi's body his own. That's why he wanted Megumi to see him killing Yorozu in Tsumiki's body so he can have his body for good.
Sethy, answer damn question without dancing around. If current Sukuna ate the last finger, would he power up further or not?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sethy, answer damn question without dancing around. If current Sukuna ate the last finger, would he power up further or not?
I can't tell you because I don't know what Gege is planning to do with the last finger.

Sukuna seemed pretty content with the fact he doesn't have to look for the last finger which he could replace with the mummy.

So technically, probably yeah but he ain't going to do so.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I can't tell you because I don't know what Gege is planning to do with the last finger.

Sukuna seemed pretty content with the fact he doesn't have to look for the last finger which he could replace with the mummy.

So technically, probably yeah but he ain't going to do so.
The simple and obvious answer is, yes. Sukuna simply told Uraume not to worry about the last finger as the corpse makes up for the difference. That, however, doesn't prove in anyway that Sukuna currently is as powerful, as far as CE goes, as his prime self. The fact that he's as powerful as 20 finger Sukuna while still lacking a finger proves it. Prime Sukuna had his refined body in tip-top shape and his has fingers with no one else sharing his power like Yuji. He had more cursed energy in his prime, period.

Sukuna is more powerful now with more techniques, but he still has less power than prime Sukuna is all I was saying.

Rhea

Cattitude
My silly though about current Sukuna is : I imagine if Prime Sukuna was a vegan, and considering all his finger is a salad in one bowl then that Mummy oldman is just a bacon. Since he can't eat his last finger he can't eat his perfect salad so he is not in prime condition because he forced to eat meat :feelsokeman:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That's completely wrong. Fingers give a legit boost to Sukuna's CE levels and CE output while getting Megumi's CT is more about increasing his versatility.
It doesn't boost CE Output, it boosts his entire CE reserves. If he has more reserves then he can output more for a longer period of time.

Mahoraga alone was canonically stronger than 3 Finger Sukuna, who himself admitted he cannot beat it.
When you combine that along with all the other Shikigami & power that Ten Shadows brings Sukuna he is logically stronger.

He gets all the benefits of the Ten Shikigamis along with their abilities.

You give Kenjaku Megumi's body, Gojo fucks him with Purple. It's all about how much juice you have and how much you exude to execute your moves. In that sense, the current Sukuna's still behind prime Sukuna.
Why does that change how powerful Ten Shadows is?
Every CT is as powerful as the user itself.
Sukuna already has a busted CT and he's getting another power whose best technique alone is worth 3 Fingers, now Sukuna can control it.

20 Finger Sukuna may have more Cursed Energy than 19 Finger Sukuna, he's 100% not stronger.

Prime Sukuna had his refined body in tip-top shape and his has fingers with no one else sharing his power like Yuji. He had more cursed energy in his prime, period.
Yuji isn't sharing anything.
Yuji basically is like a Cursed Tool who has been dipped for months in Sukuna's Cursed Energy.
He doesn't have Sukuna's CE anymore, all he has is his own and his body.

That doesn't make any sense but I will leave it at that. Guess you just have a different perception of reality for this topic at hand.

We won't get anywhere.
Bro Roger goes too deep into his takes.
I somewhat understand what he is trying to say.

Ig, he is saying prime 20 finger Sukuna with his original body > Current Gojo. @Gol D. Roger

I disagree. Only confirmed sorcerer who managed to defeat six eyes + limitless user was 10S CT user.
Gege would have mentioned it if Sukuna had defeated Gojo's ancestor (not sure if they existed in the same era or not).

Only confirmed sorcerer who managed to defeat six eyes + limitless user was 10S CT user.
Gege would have mentioned it if Sukuna had defeated Gojo's ancestor (not sure if they existed in the same era or not).
That's funny considering Kenjaku put Sukuna above 2 users of the six eyes + limitless and also above that 10S CT user you mention

Yeah, forgot about that part.

Prime Sukuna is likely to be stronger than previous six eyes + limitless users.

But Gojo?

We will find out in next 5 chapters :sadgrin:
I remind you that Gojo's title is thanks to the six eyes + Limitless according to the Fanbook and has nothing to do with his feats.
But that's okay, we'll see what happens in the next chapters.