General & Others Jujutsu Kaisen - General Discussion

Your favourite characters?

• Total voters
This looks good. Hype :steef:
theres more to, whole ep already been leaked, not much people got access to it thoe lol - some Russian guy leaked it lol
Post automatically merged:

the entire OP

the entire ED

1st ep https://nyaa.si/view/1689632 - torrent it

Last edited:
That was ruthless. They made Toji even more savage than in the manga.
My one gripe with it (before I see the full episode) - Toji striking Gojo with the ISOH felt too slow, especially once ge starts piercing his leg

It'd been better if we got a shot of him piercing his throat, show it for 3-4 seconds so that the shock can settle in, and then show a speedy barrage of stabs by Toji (like in the manga)

Because he had to do him in as quickly as possible

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
My one gripe with it (before I see the full episode) - Toji striking Gojo with the ISOH felt too slow, especially once ge starts piercing his leg

It'd been better if we got a shot of him piercing his throat, show it for 3-4 seconds so that the shock can settle in, and then show a speedy barrage of stabs by Toji (like in the manga)

Because he had to do him in as quickly as possible
Perhaps the intention was to emphasize infinity being breached hence the slower so to say version. There should be a narration there about why it's being breached iirc.

Idk what but something about the leg piercing felt off to me lol but idk what exactly.