General & Others Jujutsu Kaisen - General Discussion

Your favourite characters?

• Total voters

not really that much of a bait , the ' awaken ' statement can be used to say itadori's potential has been unlocked and stuff
just something connected to it

it can be similar to gojo feeling a rush
i actually think yuji will land multiple black flashes next chapter which will make him surpass gojo ( like the chapter said )
or if the ' awakened ' part is too literal here then yuji might get the mysterious strength he got against meguna
Funnily enough
Yuji has the same eyes as he did here against meguna

not really that much of a bait , the ' awaken ' statement can be used to say itadori's potential has been unlocked and stuff
just something connected to it

it can be similar to gojo feeling a rush
i actually think yuji will land multiple black flashes next chapter which will make him surpass gojo ( like the chapter said )
or if the ' awakened ' part is too literal here then yuji might get the mysterious strength he got against meguna
Momentarily clashing with RCT-output regained Sukuna 1v1 on air is on hand one of the best feats I have ever seen. I cannot see anybody else except Gojo and less than 20F Sukuna doing this kind of shit. :steef:

Momentarily clashing with RCT-output regained Sukuna 1v1 on air is on hand one of the best feats I have ever seen. I cannot see anybody else except Gojo and less than 20F Sukuna doing this kind of shit. :steef:
Ehh I don’t really think it’s that impressive ,
sukuna didn’t gain his rct back cause of yuji’s punches and he used only 1 hand to fight her