General & Others Jujutsu Kaisen - General Discussion

Your favourite characters?

• Total voters
Okay so apparently in a recent interview, Gege requested for the anime to avoid using narration, which is why the narration that was supposed to be at the end of the Mahito vs Yuji/Nanami fight was changed to just dialogue from Nanami/Sukuna.

What’s everyone else’s opinions on this? Personally, I would prefer a narrator especially in the later arcs.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Okay so apparently in a recent interview, Gege requested for the anime to avoid using narration, which is why the narration that was supposed to be at the end of the Mahito vs Yuji/Nanami fight was changed to just dialogue from Nanami/Sukuna.

What’s everyone else’s opinions on this? Personally, I would prefer a narrator especially in the later arcs.
I don't like it personally. Narration would have been better. For example how is the audience gonna find out that Todo and later Choso get fake memories when that is narrated? Who's gonna say the lines below

or the lines about Toji

And these are just off the top of my head. I am sure there are plenty more. It would be weird seeing a character explain that stuff imo.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Wouldn’t have minded if Nanamin was a villain like he was originally going to be
Just saw it too. Seems he was gonna be a villain who would then become a sorcerer and help out Itadori again. Could have been interesting.

For anyone interested in more I found this person on twitter sharing some of the info.

And another confirmation that Gojo is too OP lmao.

H

Haoshoku

Haven’t watched JJK since episode 14 and also heard its entering its least favored arc. Imma be honest tho, this can’t be what all the hype’s been about right? The fight scenes with Mahito were solid and you can tell MAPPA isn’t holding back. But shiz for how hyped up this series has been nothing has really left a strong impression on me to keep it a buck, atleast not yet. It seems like the “Shibuya Incident” Arc or whatever its called is the peak of the series since I’ve heard nothing but positives about the arc.

H

Haoshoku

Current arc is closing soon with Gojo doing mad shit. Then it's a bit interim arc.

Season 2 will cover Gojo's backstory and Shibuya. Shibuya is a madness of an arc. But bro Gojo's backstory.

Everyone needs to see it whenever Season 2 airs.
I see. So basically the good stuff comes later with JJK. Might as well read the manga then.