[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Because I think they are all players that have fringe been around that I feel are wolfy. I want to see what other people think. I feel our directions have been all over the place, and I don't know if I feel great about it, so I'm throwing out some other slots I don't particularly like and see if I can feel more comfortable with a direction that looks in there way.
Fair, and agreed that we've been all over the shop today.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Maybe. I feel like if scums were active they would push for a direction sonehow. They do need mislynches, too.
But a no lynch benefits them more, at least early game. I don't think every single scum player is in the bottom of the activity pile, not at all, but im6getting the feeling that the play is going to be mass purge and make a game of what's left.

If I'm being honest I would prefer a T Pein lynch if we're going to lynch based off activity.

If not we should take one of Hime/Mitch or the other candidates who were hot topics all day.

If I'm being honest I would prefer a T Pein lynch if we're going to lynch based off activity.

If not we should take one of Hime/Mitch or the other candidates who were hot topics all day.
T-Pein seemed to be hinting something up his sleeve (or at least that’s what I inferred from his confidence he wouldn’t be lynched. Maybe just raw arrogance tho lol.)

I'm not saying he is scum for sure, but he is well within his scum range and I'm tired of Pein getting away with that kind of behaviour as scum, so rather safe than sorry here.

Status
Not open for further replies.