[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You simp for hime, it is known.

Change vote lynch hime

temp vote for now, until I catch up
i actually hate this vote, she says its only temporary so i dont see y she placed it at all knowing nothing is to come off of it
total sheep vote

This Omgus lol

There is something off about Naomi

-Omgus me
-Townread a bunch of peeps
-Weird vibes
-not buying this survivor crap either
townreading a bunch of ppl is not scum indicative....? not sure y this is even brought up
it doesnt help with increasing poe at all

Let's flip her and find out.

Why are you so confidant she's town?
meh, dont like this post abt naomi either
more ready to flip than engage when theres still lots of time

You're not town, maybe indie or mafia.

She claimed town with 2nd wincon as survivor

why the +1?
did u ever say y u dont like the survivor btw?

Well what can I say, you're wrong.

She's weird and defensive, I wanna see her flip.
another naomi flip post

Joygirl seems to have TMI about assasins.
If Ultra is town assasin, could joygirl be indie or mafia assasin???
whats the tmi abt assassins thing? i didnt really see it in the post thats quoted

what is my weakness???

No it's not even like that. I'm just having fun.
Also, Naomi is too funny. Let's keep her until endgame.
u just said u wanted to flip her multiple times?

:ihaha:
Ultra you're killing it tonight.

Vote lynch Midnight Delight
sheep vote

NOT NAOMI!

Um....Joygirl. The RP is getting ridiculous.
ok... anything other than the rp to add?

I'm going to bed, I'm getting delirious.

Change vote lynch hime

:ihaha:
sheep vote

Good point. Gonna have to agree with ultra here. Hime’s claim sounds legit but her play has been scummy all game. Plus she had a ton of time to prepare a fake claim.
if u believe my claim is fake and crafted then y r u so against just testing it out?

Why do people townread Reloaded again?
i believe this is the first time youve brought him up, what happened to joygirl and naomi?

Hime hasn't scumhunted at all. She's just been hiding all game. All her posts are CWAC. I still prefer a hime lynch.
And her voting mitch for sour reasons isn't helping her case either.
If this is her town play, it's been pretty weak.
Someone ask her for a reads list and she refused to provide it, could be busy but she hasn't even claimed being busy.
Idk why she withheld so long from claiming neighbor, like that's not even a strong town role.
She's hiding something.

This mitch lynch has no substance. Voting someone because he claims no binding, seriously what does he get out from claiming that.

ebi, kani, sake, you're making me hungry for sushi. reads list plz.
ok now u clarify ur vote on me better, but this has nothing to do with my claim that u believed i fully crafted?

This is laughable since I was the one who said the Mitch lynch was dumb because why would he as scum claim no buff. I even said this before Naomi claimed no buff as well. But you bought right into it to lynch him. And your reaction to naomi’s claim was fake as hell.

Yet you keep swaying votes elsewhere

How is it legitimate?
bc its easy to say u dont have a buff if ppl want u to say how u get upgraded

Ok

vote lynch Michelle
y r u all over the place and just sheeping?

change vote lynch hime

Did joygirl claim?
no she didnt claim
i find it strange that u bring up joygirl as ur main sus that u have done from scumhunting
but have never voted her once or really done anything
all youve mainly done this game is sheep and latch onto what other players like ultra say
id argue that u havent contributed much either

If you are reverse engineering a reason why he could be town

Otherwise there's no distinction that's really apparent to me why such a delay needs to exist

He gets it halfway through day 1 instead of the beginning just cuz, uh, reasons
I’ve seen other abilities that do that. (I can’t remember the game tho lol)

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I’ve seen other abilities that do that. (I can’t remember the game tho lol)
The point is there isn't a mechanical reason for it - the only way it could be affected is if we lynched before the 24 hour mark, otherwse it just exists to exist, and given how it's been used to explain what is otherwise a contradictory statement, it's not all that compelling.

J

Joygirl1

total sheep vote

sheep vote

sheep vote

i believe this is the first time youve brought him up, what happened to joygirl and naomi?

y r u all over the place and just sheeping?

no she didnt claim
i find it strange that u bring up joygirl as ur main sus that u have done from scumhunting
but have never voted her once or really done anything
all youve mainly done this game is sheep and latch onto what other players like ultra say
id argue that u havent contributed much either
All of this stuff we have noticed and mentioned about Psylocke before but unfortunately nobody wanted to follow their queen on her vote :kayneshrug:

The point is there isn't a mechanical reason for it - the only way it could be affected is if we lynched before the 24 hour mark, otherwse it just exists to exist, and given how it's been used to explain what is otherwise a contradictory statement, it's not all that compelling.
And why do you think he makes this s*** up as scum for no reason?

im looking thru reloaded's posts too rn but there is quite literally nothing to really discuss

I'm not doing it because I don't want to annoy people again

I just don't wanna spam this time :milaugh:
i dont really like these 2 posts
it feels like hes trying to appease ppl

I'm a slow burner, D1 is generally whatever to me. If I'm killed early like last game, I'm more involved :optimistic:
this is an excuse for not contributing btw
scum usually do the promise to do things later excuse in order to stay alive longer

Naomi and Conq based of vibes would be town.

Hime is awfully questionable right now.
never clarified any of these

i dont like that ppl say not to focus on reloaded bc he is lhf
it just gives players an excuse to stay alive longer with no contribution

based on iso's this is my preferred lynch today
i dont think there is much to lose with lynching this slot
i am not opposed to a psychic lynch either however

Vote lynch Mr. Reloaded

It's midnight, he does this as *any* alignment, as you know. Note I'm not saying he must be scum over it, I'm saying you've done all the possible defending he would need to do, for him.
Because I don‘t want to risk outing Gojo. If you pressure the guy who claims to know his identity this might out him. And I do think that role must have some kind of protection or at least people who know who he is.
I‘m not sure you are aware of how important that role is in this game.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Because I don‘t want to risk outing Gojo. If you pressure the guy who claims to know his identity this might out him. And I do think that role must have some kind of protection or at least people who know who he is.
I‘m not sure you are aware of how important that role is in this game.
I get all that, but the issue is it's impossible to actually analyse his claim, because its all been spoonfed to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.