[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I just watched the godfather fake claim hider and get caught for it in my last game, so I do apologize for vetting her claim a bit when how she claimed it seemed shakey. I also don't think she looks strongly town either. Please explain that one.
Okay but she came and did all this of her own volition and then voted Gram.

Explain how the way she did it was shakey and not townie bc I get the opposite impression

Why did you target gram with the action you did - you've been asked like 4 times by now.
Because I looked at my role sheet and said, hmmm maybe this will help me with Gram's slot. I also had to make all my decisions regarding my ability N1, so there wasn't a lot of science that went into it.

"I @ you and you responded! Craaaazy" lol okay

And until you say exactly what you did and why, you're on the hot seat, mister. Keep asking me stupid questions all you want, won't stop me from slow roasting ya
Where is the slow roasting? You dropped a vote and dipped, you didn't even try to pressure me more.

Please tell me how it's a stupid question? Why do you think me using an ability in Gram means I'm wolf?

Okay but she came and did all this of her own volition and then voted Gram.

Explain how the way she did it was shakey and not townie bc I get the opposite impression
Because it felt like she couldn't really get her story straight on her ability and how it works. She literally came in saying scum protected Ultra and that Gram survived a kill on him. Then she launched into her ability. It didn't seem super straightforward to me.

If we’re duelling Broki out then in light of the last game vote Tweet

as I said before it’s possible he just doesn’t give a shit legitimately, but he does lean into the gloomy side of the force as scum too

so let’s shake the tree and see what comes loose

Status
Not open for further replies.