[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m confused what’s in your role to not be.

I don’t think we’ve won, but I don’t think we’re in bad shape either.
I can be saved if a certain somebody stays in game.

But that certain somebody might get killed soon.

So I basically lost all hope of staying alive. And that‘s basically an extra kill for scum again.

J

Joygirl1

Our problem with Rippe D. Cal being scum is that he was basically leading the CFD on Reborn, it´s looking a bit too obvious.

Neeko vs. Ratchet, there might be one scum or is anyone thinking they might be hard bussing? From their discussion Neeko looks worse but from vibes we can´t say Ratchet looks townie either.

The thing with Ultra is that he was part of the people derailing both of the lynches so far while not putting himself in the spotlight directly.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Do we have hard evidence for Ultra being town? On both lynches he was one of the players steering them away from hime and KWEH when majority was about to be reached.
He's not going to be scum, especially with Tweet - he got off the wagon onto a CFD and then was looking to get back onto the Tweet one. It's far too haphazard to be mates.

Neeko vs. Ratchet, there might be one scum or is anyone thinking they might be hard bussing? From their discussion Neeko looks worse but from vibes we can´t say Ratchet looks townie either.
I don’t think they’d be bussing no. Especially when combined the two of them could do great work to mislead Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.