[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Not that I don’t agree with the vote placement.

But aren’t you scum reading him lol. Are you not concerned in following his choice of direction?
If you have a better guess of who's hostile then I'm all ears. But Kiku is Sukuna so it's not a bad choice either.

Vote can be changed later anyway.

If you’re a liar it incentivizes us not to give you what you want (not lynch Kiku) and not to give you a chance to convert Kiku to Town tonight (bc you won’t do it bc you’re a liar)

But could be giving him too much credit lol. I’m not gonna spend much time trying to solve Midnight like that as Idk that it’s possible lol. The best way to catch scum Midnight here is for everyone who is town to town their ass offs and leave him by default
If mafia could turn Kiku, they would do it asap imo. Lynching anyone but Kiku could mean that him or his teammate would get lynched and they need to remove Kiku somehow. Does it make sense? I'm bit tired

Agreed.

And like mentioned before this game is absolutely likely to be a multi-ball set-up. So there's likely a town, indie, and scum one like that. Be the whole "vote vs veto" on the target sent to Ultra/other assassins might also throw a nix in that, best treat it with some scrutiny because we won't have any idea whose sending the targets for the assassins to take and there won't be much consistency in getting a straight path on if the assassins themselves are town or whatever.

They might just be neutral indies or town or scum.

Its really a coin's flip.
This means his scum team wasn't large enough from the start so they considered it should be a second team? or he was making up totally the infos?

I would prefer lynching non-contributive players honestly. @Flower why would you suggest "forcing" hime to role reveal/claim? It comes off as you hinting your own role to do that and that you know, puts you on the radar for scum to snipe at you both if your both non hostile aligned town or indies.
Flower/Charlie looking good again from this push

I would prefer lynching non-contributive players honestly. @Flower why would you suggest "forcing" hime to role reveal/claim? It comes off as you hinting your own role to do that and that you know, puts you on the radar for scum to snipe at you both if your both non hostile aligned town or indies.
Idk who the low posters were but for sure they were majority townies

Status
Not open for further replies.