[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should lynch Reloaded

Trying their best to blend in and stay under the radar, hasn't contributed anything of any significance

Is shying away from confrontation as evidenced when I pointed out there tmi'ish response to grams (i think) vote

also image conscious with regards to how they're coming across
Reloaded is a complete blind shot at best. He’s like this every game and he’s been Town every time so far.

It would be a policy lynch equal to a Midnight one.

Reloaded is a complete blind shot at best. He’s like this every game and he’s been Town every time so far.

It would be a policy lynch equal to a Midnight one.
Why are you ignoring the fact they've literally stated they don't want to use similar characteristics this game as they're concerned about getting on people's nerves?

You can't say they're like this every game if they've stated clearly they're trying to do something else

How would you like me to get a claim? I can't put a gun to her head, I've already established why I think she's scum, her response has been to avoid directly interacting with me initially and then otherwise be extremely dismissive. Let's see your direction then?
I already said my reply to Ultra was supposed to count as being towards u and x as well considering that I thought u were making the same argument

Why are you ignoring the fact they've literally stated they don't want to use similar characteristics this game as they're concerned about getting on people's nerves?

You can't say they're like this every game if they've stated clearly they're trying to do something else
I didn’t notice a change despite him saying that.

Judging from Naomi & his conversation it sounds like last game I wasn’t in was when he was spamming a ton. All the Town games I played with him weren’t highly spammy/annoying.

And I don’t think a new player, especially with his personality, who gets chastised for behavior wouldn’t be inclined to chill out as town just as much as scum next game if people told him he was annoying and to stop.

Therefor NAI. You point on the change would make sense if it wasn’t a point I could see coming from town too.

I didn’t notice a change despite him saying that.

Judging from Naomi & his conversation it sounds like last game I wasn’t in was when he was spamming a ton. All the Town games I played with him weren’t highly spammy/annoying.

And I don’t think a new player, especially with his personality, who gets chastised for behavior wouldn’t be inclined to chill out as town just as much as scum next game if people told him he was annoying and to stop.

Therefor NAI. You point on the change would make sense if it wasn’t a point I could see coming from town too.
This is fair, and yes I do agree that a change in attitude may come from town too but in my experience being this image conscious is more often a scum mo

What do you think of him reading grams vote on you as a meme?

In fact that was the only game I‘ve ever seen him defend Gram. Every other game he was on his throat. I‘ve never seen Town Cal defend people like this ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.