[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mitch claiming no binding vow is too risky for scum. It's implied that almost every role has it. Or at the very least, nothing about binding vows not being a universal mechanics. So claiming they don't have it is drawing unnecessary attention to themselves.

I don't think any scum would alter the fake claims provided to them. So, if it is a fake claim, it would have to be made by Ekko himself. Would he give a painted target as a fake role to someone?

I think Mitch claiming no binding vow is too risky for scum. It's implied that almost every role has it. Or at the very least, nothing about binding vows not being a universal mechanics. So claiming they don't have it is drawing unnecessary attention to themselves.

I don't think any scum would alter the fake claims provided to them. So, if it is a fake claim, it would have to be made by Ekko himself. Would he give a painted target as a fake role to someone?
I’ve considered this. And I agree that it’s a valid point.

Where elsewhere do you think we should go?

Status
Not open for further replies.