JUMP FESTA 20 Will Be Held on Dec 21-22 2019!

I still don't understand why Marine send fodders to beat Mihawk and Edward.J ...

Mihawk literally cut down 100 ships cause his sleep was disturbed ... 10 , 20 ships full of fodders are not even enough for sport

but Coby is indeed a match for Hancock I assume
Don't worry, for Hancock there should be at least a couple of Strong Vice-Admirals with Koby, for Weevil a few of the strongest Vice-Admirals + maybe Gion/Tokikake, and for Mihawk at least a Admiral (Grenbull?) + a couple of strong Vice-Admirals.

If not then Oda has lost his mind.

Don't worry, for Hancock there should be at least a couple of Strong Vice-Admirals with Koby, for Weevil a few of the strongest Vice-Admirals + maybe Gion/Tokikake, and for Mihawk at least a Admiral (Grenbull?) + a couple of strong Vice-Admirals.

well I never had much hope for Hanacock power

Coby trained with Garp for years and showed to be a capable Haki user

while Hancock barely have any achievement in her life ...

with enough troops Coby chance should be good

Oda revealing Roger is not a swordsman will be the most shape shifting event in the OP fandom in 2020. Many tears will be shed.
He had the perfect chance to show that but he didn't. He's a swordsman.
Post automatically merged:

I still don't understand why Marine send fodders to beat Mihawk and Edward.J ...

Mihawk literally cut down 100 ships cause his sleep was disturbed ... 10 , 20 ships full of fodders are not even enough for sport

but Coby is indeed a match for Hancock I assume
He needs Cody to live.

I feel Iike Weevil would wreck lots of marines and members of CP0 even in a gang bang