Who is your favourite?

• Who's who

• X-Drake

• Sasaki

• Page One

• Black Maria

• Uruti

Results are only viewable after voting.
Today's chapter caught me off guard tbh. I wasn't expecting Sasaki and Who's Who to gain such hype to their strength like that.
-Both were previous pirate captains.
-Both want to be All-Stars.
-Both don't respect King and only listen Kaido.
-Both will challenge King/Queen/Jack for their spot if they complete their mission.

What do y'all make of it all?
Stronger than Drake

Today's chapter caught me off guard tbh. I wasn't expecting Sasaki and Who's Who to gain such hype to their strength like that.
-Both will challenge King/Queen/Jack for their spot if they complete their mission.

-Aren't all of them ex captains?
-Don't most of the flying 6 naturally want to advance as well?
-Ulti trash talks Kaido sometimes
-The challenge was for all of the flying 6...

D

Dragomir

-Aren't all of them ex captains?
-Don't most of the flying 6 naturally want to advance as well?
-Ulti trash talks Kaido sometimes
-The challenge was for all of the flying 6...
No, it's just Drake and those two. Nope, the others never showed the desire. Ulti only trash talks him in closed doors lol. Sure, but only Sasaki and Who's Who actually showed definite interest in it. Oda gave the special attention to them, specifically WW. The others didn't get that same special treatment.

No, it's just Drake and those two
King said- "Flying 6 is a group made up of ex captains"...

Nope, the others never showed the desire
Only Drake didn't

Ulti only trash talks him in closed doors lol
Did you not read this chapter?

Sure, but only Sasaki and Who's Who actually showed definite interest in it
Why every word coming from their mouth has to be something about all stars?
It's pretty fair assumption that everyone there wants to rank up except for Drake.

otherwise Kaido would have told only to Who's who and Sasaki to carry out this mission since the others would have no value in completing it.

Oda gave the special attention to them, specifically WW. The others didn't get that same special treatment
It might just mean WW going to be the next calamity
or he's got something else going for him, like his secret identity and he's actually trying to help alliance or something by weakening the calamities.

D

Dragomir

King said- "Flying 6 is a group made up of ex captains"...
I didn't see that. I'll reread.

Only Drake didn't
Wdym? I know that Drake showed the explicit disinterest in it unlike the rest but right now only Sasaki and Who's Who have shown the interest. I can't really assume for the rest too.

Why every word coming from their mouth has to be something about all stars?
It's pretty fair assumption that everyone there wants to rank up except for Drake.

otherwise Kaido would have told only to Who's who and Sasaki to carry out this mission since the others would have no value in completing it.
That's fair, I suppose.

It might just mean WW going to be the next calamity
or he's got something else going for him, like his secret identity and he's actually trying to help alliance or something by weakening the calamities.
I saw a theory going around about him being CP0. What do you think?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

I think the Tobi Roppo's gonna surprise us and be all YC4-ish level or there about. Upper Vet level.

I'm also guessing the entire group is composed of ex-captains, seeing how X Drake was also one. Definitely makes Who's Who and then Sasaki the best of the Tobi Roppo so far, once ignoring Drake.

The more I think about it, the more solid I am of Who's Who being a Triceratops Ancient Zoan user. His helmet + horns just reminds me more of that set up than the others and his tattoo'd chest gives me the classic ceratopsian crest vibe.
It's the most likely option of df for him. On the other hand there is at least one fanart of him with him having the Carnatosaurus zoan.