• X-Drake

• Sasaki

• Page One

• Black Maria

• Uruti

Results are only viewable after voting.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
How important do you guys think Drake will be this arc? I have a fear he'll be sidelined.
Well, Zoro, Luffy, Kidd and Law will definitely outshine him. Depends on what Oda plans to do with the rest of the SHS tbh, Sanji has a chance of outshining him too.

If Oda decides to go with the SN route, then I think the four above will definitely play a much bigger role, but after them Drake is the best bet.

If it's the SH route, then yeah, the four above, most likely Sanji and Jimbei too.

He might fight Apoo as his big fight then.

@King7
@Herasux
@RayanOO

How important do you guys think Drake will be this arc? I have a fear he'll be sidelined.
sidelined what ?

not as important as Luffy/Kid/Law , not sure how important he'll be though compared to Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe , who i think will take down Calamities

but i think he'll still be more important than SHs , who will fight F5 and a Number :

• Brook vs Who's Who
• Franky vs Sasaki
• Robin vs Black Maria
• Nami vs Ulti
• Usopp vs Page One
• Choper vs strongest Number

i have Drake helping Marco to stall Big Mom currently .

Apoo is Killer's or Kid's business , and Hawkins will change side seeing Luffy's survival chance never go to zero despite facing Kaido , even though that 1 percent chance that he said to Drake was Luffy's i think