Spoiler Kaguya=Raditz

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I really swallowed up my pride to read this especially after this massive edo tensei shit.
I disliked edo tensei. The only 3 characters that even benefited and got developed from it were sasori, itachi and Sasuke.
Post automatically merged:

Isn't there a Jiriaya clone running around in Boruto as well?

No, that's not entirely true!

Before that Burrito crap retconned Kaguya's origin, she was portrayed as the Moon Princess from a japanese folkslore. And everything around that made sense; Shinjuu Tree and the moon being an important factor.
That was actually interesting about Kaguya because back there, she wasn't just an alien, she was a princess but became a divine entity with incredible powers due to eating the forbidden fruit from the world tree.

But since that Burrito mangaka is perfect at writing crap plot, that guy simply threw all that interesting stuff away. The Juubi was a godlike creature but now... It. Is. Just. A. Fucking. Parasite.
Okay, maybe I forgot that part. I thought it was said in the manga too, that she was an alien. But even then, it would have been better if the manga ended with Obito and Madara. Because they were built up over the whole manga as the main antagonists. In my opinion it would have been better if Kaguya never existed or if at all, that she would have been built up earlier in the manga like Madara and Obito. It was too late to introduce her in the last 20-30 chapter of the manga. And that Madara was only a pawn was a bitter taste too.

:milaugh:
The entire Naruto manga happened because of the actions a low ranking member of a Universe wide alien race
:milaugh:
This is disrespect. Raditz was mid class saiyan

That mangaka didn't only shit on Naruto as a whole, he took an extra dump on the most influential and important antagonist, literally the creator of the ninja world - and the fact that Kaguya is pure trash literally makes it worse...

That's why Naruto officially ended for me at chapter 700.
It officially ended at 453 for me

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I disliked edo tensei. The only 3 characters that even benefited and got developed from it were sasori, itachi and Sasuke.

Isn't there a Jiriaya clone running around in Boruto as well?
There is.

Dude is basically a genetically created clone from Jiraya's cells or some shit like that.

In my book is Kaguya still the strongest in the Narutoverse

Created several Dimensions which contains a starsystem,Mother of Charka and Kekkei Genkai and has the Rinne-Sharingan and Byakugan

Hardcore plotarmor,massiv intelligence nerf and a tons of non-sense was needed just to seal her.On paper,Team Naruto had 0 chance against her,as we saw in the first round.Naruto got washed away,Sasukes KS got destroyed by Kaguya without moving a inch and then both got speedblitzed.Nobody in this Series comes close to her.

Anything what came after Chapter 700 was in terms of lore shit.Glad i dont reed Boruto anymore.Ugly Art,new and stupid Maincast,old Villains get hard disrespect and its in terms of Powerscale a joke.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
In my book is Kaguya still the strongest in the Narutoverse

Created several Dimensions which contains a starsystem,Mother of Charka and Kekkei Genkai and has the Rinne-Sharingan and Byakugan

Hardcore plotarmor,massiv intelligence nerf and a tons of non-sense was needed just to seal her.On paper,Team Naruto had 0 chance against her,as we saw in the first round.Naruto got washed away,Sasukes KS got destroyed by Kaguya without moving a inch and then both got speedblitzed.Nobody in this Series comes close to her.

Anything what came after Chapter 700 was in terms of lore shit.Glad i dont reed Boruto anymore.Ugly Art,new and stupid Maincast,old Villains get hard disrespect and its in terms of Powerscale a joke.
I'm bit different.

For me Naruto ended after Madara's death.

Whole Kaguya and etc. Bruh...........

Madara was already ridiculous, him being able to solo all the hidden villages at once basically turned everything into a joke

People just tolerated it because it was Dumb fun instead of Dumb Dumb
One reason I didn't like the 4 ninja war is that they are only used jutsus like Bijudama, or Sharingan/Ems, (Susanoo) Rinnegan etc.
Anyone without this jutsus. kekekai genkais etc were fodder. And that was a bad taste. But overall I liked Madara as a character. It's the story telling and power scaling what have sucked.

What I liked was Obitos Kamui jutsu, it was a hax power, but he wasn't invincible.

One reason I didn't like the 4 ninja war is that they are only used jutsus like Bijudama, or Sharingan/Ems, (Susanoo) Rinnegan etc.
Anyone without this jutsus. kekekai genkais etc were fodder. And that was a bad taste. But overall I liked Madara as a character. It's the story telling and power scaling what have sucked.

What I liked was Obitos Kamui jutsu, it was a hax power, but he wasn't invincible.
the war basically proved Neji right , unless you had Kaguya's blood in you you weren't relevant

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Momoshiki is the Radditz and not Kaguya. She'd be the Nappa from the Naruto verse.
Lmfao. That's before she ate the chakra fruit and became synomous with the Juubi / Shinju right? Because Adult Sasuke and a 12 yo is keeping up with Ishiki whereas Kaguya was pressuring Naruto and Sasuke at the same time and almost killed them if not for Kamui.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Dude is basically a genetically created clone from Jiraya's cells or some shit like that.
Why the fuck would you look at every shinobi out there, in the vast world of shinobi, and decide to clone the guy with zero talent that needed to work his ass off to be strong?

Why wouldn't you clone Ashura or Indra or Madara or Hashirama or like... Anyone else?

Then who's Kinshiki?:memehm:
Fodder saiyan. :gokulaugh:

Lmfao. That's before she ate the chakra fruit and became synomous with the Juubi / Shinju right? Because Adult Sasuke and a 12 yo is keeping up with Ishiki whereas Kaguya was pressuring Naruto and Sasuke at the same time and almost killed them if not for Kamui.
Absolutely merged Shinjuu Tree + Kaguya > Ishiki > Jigen (Ishiku's vessel)/'base Kaguya' > Juubi Madara > Momoshiki.

Kaguya is still the strongest Naruto character. This could change if Ishiki fully absorbs the Shinjuu, eats the chakra fruit and has a proper vessel.