[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

?
opportunistic if u r town??
Yeah, as in I don't just jump on a wagon without considering what both sides have said. As I told you, mate, I like to be thoughtful when it comes to my vote.
how is he gna reply when u give him no reason to exactly?
u can just vote and unvote later

its worthless to talk about it now

there is a limit to how much u can pressure someone when u make posts that basically say u arent planning to lynch them

u arent even a threat at this point
The man's obviously going to respond when he gets online. A vote's not gonna do anything. If he's online and doesn't respond then we can start pressuring him. Pressuring is useless when the person being pressured is not here to respond to it. Just have patience and wait.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah, as in I don't just jump on a wagon without considering what both sides have said. As I told you, mate, I like to be thoughtful when it comes to my vote.

The man's obviously going to respond when he gets online. A vote's not gonna do anything. If he's online and doesn't respond then we can start pressuring him. Pressuring is useless when the person being pressured is not here to respond to it. Just have patience and wait.
nice
that just makes it much easier to play against u as scum
basically i just have to not reply to u??
is that it??

D

Dragomir

drago the only thing carrying u now is basically ur activity
Your logic is dumb, mate. You can't pressure someone who's not here. Ultra will respond to your posts when he gets online like any other normal mafia player will do. Just wait. You're tripping balls over a vote for no reason.

At least try to understand my way of doing things.
>I like to be thoughtful with my vote.
>When I vote someone, it's to lynch them.
>I don't suspect Ultra like you do. I want to see his response to the accusations against him before determining if I want to lynch him.

So with all that considered, I'm not going to vote Ultra.

D

Dragomir

nice
that just makes it much easier to play against u as scum
basically i just have to not reply to u??
is that it??
If you don't reply then I'm going to tag you to do so and if you still refuse to reply, then I'm going to come to the conclusion that you are scum and thus, I will lynch you.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He literally is all for claiming WTF. The guy wanted to claim in the Shippuden game, too, even when we told him it‘s a bad idea. This is just wrong.
Didn't he rip fuji a new one for claiming that lie detect on you at the last moment in the same game?

He was initially very against claiming like most people iirc.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Your logic is dumb, mate. You can't pressure someone who's not here. Ultra will respond to your posts when he gets online like any other normal mafia player will do. Just wait. You're tripping balls over a vote for no reason.

At least try to understand my way of doing things.
>I like to be thoughtful with my vote.
>When I vote someone, it's to lynch them.
>I don't suspect Ultra like you do. I want to see his response to the accusations against him before determining if I want to lynch him.

So with all that considered, I'm not going to vote Ultra.
thats not true drago, because mafia do not come in solo players
if u think u have scum, vote them up
even if they r offline or they do not reply to u on purpose, u will atleast get their teammates to talk. u will notice different thread movement, and efforts to steer from them. kinda like the efforts to move from ultra rn

on another note, i see u voted ryu without him replying to you. why is that? why r u not being consistent with your "i dont hand out votes like candy" play? did ryu even talk after our convo yesterday?

what about fuji? i noticed you moved from ryu to him super easily. does this mean u r dead set on lynching fuji?

you are super inconsistent man

Status
Not open for further replies.