Powers & Abilities Kaido and Big Mom together is to much.

Big Mom is a pirate for 62 years ( Kaido and WB started 33 years ago and Shanks 25 years ago) she and Streussen founded the big mom pirates its much bigger than the other yonko crews
They lost 10.000 men and didnt even bother them caues there not only a pirate crew but an big kingdom like alabasta thats the difference they prob have hundreds of thousands of soldier cause she governs as Queen and Captain dual role she is more than a pirate

She has prob her main crew before her children were even born even then when they grow there must be others powerful executives like Pekoms or Tamago she didnt bring anyone but her children there
I think Whitebeard had a crew before the Rox Pirates, since Marco said he was young when he became a pirate, I would say Whitebward probably has more experience as a pirate.

Big Mom is a pirate for 62 years ( Kaido and WB started 33 years ago and Shanks 25 years ago) she and Streussen founded the big mom pirates its much bigger than the other yonko crews
They lost 10.000 men and didnt even bother them caues there not only a pirate crew but an big kingdom like alabasta thats the difference they prob have hundreds of thousands of soldier cause she governs as Queen and Captain dual role she is more than a pirate

She has prob her main crew before her children were even born even then when they grow there must be others powerful executives like Pekoms or Tamago she didnt bring anyone but her children there
Wonder if crew members in this pics are also fighters(always like the design of the dude that looks like a Kiss rock band member).I also always wonder why Oda didn't explain us why some fighters have like Tamago,Capone,Bobbin have chess ranks and if there are members who hold the ranks of King,Queen and Pawn.

Also there are two guys that aren't BMs kids in Enraged army.

Also there is slim chick and a huge bunny dude at BM pirates meeting