Powers & Abilities Kaido and Big Mom together is to much.

Well wait until lurking legend joins them too
This battle is going to be much bigger Marines and other factions maybe even Ra will be involved.

I think the alliance is severely outnumbered in Veteran lvl fighters . Kaido and Big Mom have Drake , Page One , 4 other Flying 6 , Perospero , Daifuku , Apoo , Compote

But i believe the alliance is gonna get almost crushed here anyway . Neko's reinforcement should come ( and it should be massive to be able to save them ) maybe Whitebeard Pirates remnants including Izo who is from Wano , or Zunisha + rest of Minks

They will win only in second battle
Gerrrrrummaaaa

Honestly, I'd be pissed if everything went hunky freaking dory for the Strawhats and the alliance. They're going against two of the Yonko and a couple of Yonko commanders, the headliners (who I'm sure aren't weak in any way) and the Numbers, who we know nothing about.

I'm guessing Ussop and Chopper are going to beat up the fodder and I hope Oda doesn't make them face a Headliner, at least Nami has Zeus with her but with Big Mom being present I think that advantage would most likely be removed pretty early in the game.

I feel like Kaido will betray the big mom pirates. Why didn't Kaido just kill big mom when she was chained in sea stone? I suppose it could be because he respected her and wanted to take her down in a true fight, but he also respected Oden and took him out with a cheap shot.

Imo the reason why Kaido didn't immediately kill big mom is because he wanted to take out all of the big mom pirates all at once. imo Kaido invited all of the big mom pirates to the fire festival and then is going to poison their food in order to kill them.

As we know, the SHs actually have somewhat of a connection to the big mom pirates. Luffy respects katakuri and likely considers him a friend, Pudding and sanji have their own relationship, and then you have Nami and zeus, the latter who is tied to the soul of big mom. If big mom dies, it could possibly kill zeus as well.

Kaido will poison Big Mom, the big mom pirates will retaliate and Big Mom will slash kaido with napoleon, severely injuring him. Big Mom and her crew will then be taken out of the war for the rest of the arc. Their poisoning will be the motivation for Luffy, Sanji, and Nami to take out the beast pirates.

I also think its very likely that Kaido could have had his son with big mom. We know that Kaido owes big mom a lifelong debt, however we do not know what this debt is. Could it be that Big Mom had a son for Kaido? If this is true, we could also see Kaido's son joining the alliance once he realizes that Kaido poisoned his mother and siblings.

I feel like Kaido will betray the big mom pirates. Why didn't Kaido just kill big mom when she was chained in sea stone? I suppose it could be because he respected her and wanted to take her down in a true fight, but he also respected Oden and took him out with a cheap shot.

Imo the reason why Kaido didn't immediately kill big mom is because he wanted to take out all of the big mom pirates all at once. imo Kaido invited all of the big mom pirates to the fire festival and then is going to poison their food in order to kill them.

As we know, the SHs actually have somewhat of a connection to the big mom pirates. Luffy respects katakuri and likely considers him a friend, Pudding and sanji have their own relationship, and then you have Nami and zeus, the latter who is tied to the soul of big mom. If big mom dies, it could possibly kill zeus as well.

Kaido will poison Big Mom, the big mom pirates will retaliate and Big Mom will slash kaido with napoleon, severely injuring him. Big Mom and her crew will then be taken out of the war for the rest of the arc. Their poisoning will be the motivation for Luffy, Sanji, and Nami to take out the beast pirates.

I also think its very likely that Kaido could have had his son with big mom. We know that Kaido owes big mom a lifelong debt, however we do not know what this debt is. Could it be that Big Mom had a son for Kaido? If this is true, we could also see Kaido's son joining the alliance once he realizes that Kaido poisoned his mother and siblings.
That'd be like a 1:1 repeat of the Germa plot. I don't think the Festival will have that level of betrayal in it.

Yeah, I'm seeing a betrayal that leaves Kaido somewhat weakened and the BM Pirates buggering off and uncluttering the arc. Assuming they are at the Fire Festival already, I've realised it's been a hell of a long time since we saw the BM Pirates now. They might not be at Onigashima yet and come back into the arc at an unexpected time.

Oda did tell us the Rocks Pirates were a backstabbing lot, and has been emphasising the untrustworthy nature of pirate alliances since Law. And the two of them have shown their both untrustworthy.

Lucci destroyed Luffy once. Luffy powered-up significantly and they became exact equal in the second fight. If only Luffy manages to do this against Kaidou by good pace, storytelling, believability, the rest is not hard anymore.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kaido will destroy Mother Carmel photo by mistake causing Big Mom to lose consciousness and she will Kuina out of the Stairs. One Yonko left. EZ

That'd be like a 1:1 repeat of the Germa plot. I don't think the Festival will have that level of betrayal in it.
I'm conflicted

on one hand, I can legitimately see the alliance beating 2 yonko. Luffy is low top tier, Eustass Kidd has been portrayed as a rival of Luffy's since wano's beginning and hence could be close in strength(but obviously weaker) to Luffy.

If Kidd is close in strength to Luffy, then Luffy and Kidd could more or less 2v1 Kaido and win, presumably with a little bit of help from zoro or the scabbards.

Law's powers could in theory allow him to kill big mom. If Marco and the whitebeard pirates come along and we get another powerful ally, like Kaido jr or perhaps beckman(which imo is likely as Oden was a friend of shanks's), I could see them being able to fight big mom and create an opportunity for Law to land an upgraded version of gamma knife.

however I do feel like it would be a bit much and Oda does seem to be slowly making the big mom pirates into an ally so idk.

It depends on whether the Big Mom pirates (the ones that came to Wano) are currently with Big Mom or not. When we last saw them, they assumed that Kaidou got their mama. We don't know if they are informed that there's an Alliance between their Mom and Kaidou. So it would be hilarious if in the middle of the war, the BM pirates just butted in out of nowhere, attacking BOTH sides to save their mama, and Kaidou is like: "Dafuq Linlin you are betraying me???":kaidowhat:

Is this the "I don't want the Marines HQ to be stronger than two emperors alliance combined" kind of thread in disguise?

Oops.
Indeed.

They’re going to learn the hard way that the yonko being on the pedestal that they place them on doesn’t jive with the story.

The alliance is probably going to have another setback because that’s how things go.

The yonko saga, however, is going to end with the defeat of the yonko.