Powers & Abilities Kaido and Big Mom together is to much.

I feel like Kaido will betray the big mom pirates. Why didn't Kaido just kill big mom when she was chained in sea stone? I suppose it could be because he respected her and wanted to take her down in a true fight, but he also respected Oden and took him out with a cheap shot.

Imo the reason why Kaido didn't immediately kill big mom is because he wanted to take out all of the big mom pirates all at once. imo Kaido invited all of the big mom pirates to the fire festival and then is going to poison their food in order to kill them.

As we know, the SHs actually have somewhat of a connection to the big mom pirates. Luffy respects katakuri and likely considers him a friend, Pudding and sanji have their own relationship, and then you have Nami and zeus, the latter who is tied to the soul of big mom. If big mom dies, it could possibly kill zeus as well.

Kaido will poison Big Mom, the big mom pirates will retaliate and Big Mom will slash kaido with napoleon, severely injuring him. Big Mom and her crew will then be taken out of the war for the rest of the arc. Their poisoning will be the motivation for Luffy, Sanji, and Nami to take out the beast pirates.

I also think its very likely that Kaido could have had his son with big mom. We know that Kaido owes big mom a lifelong debt, however we do not know what this debt is. Could it be that Big Mom had a son for Kaido? If this is true, we could also see Kaido's son joining the alliance once he realizes that Kaido poisoned his mother and siblings.
Everything else aside, i dont think she could do that

Indeed.

They’re going to learn the hard way that the yonko being on the pedestal that they place them on doesn’t jive with the story.

The alliance is probably going to have another setback because that’s how things go.

The yonko saga, however, is going to end with the defeat of the yonko.
The Yonko's are Yonko's for a reason, if they could be taken down so easily then all of the top Brass from the Marines and WQ would have disposed of them. They haven't because that would be to greatly a cost. A double edged sword. You have a World Wide Organisation vs One crew. Use those brains people. Now double that crew into two....

The Yonko's are Yonko's for a reason, if they could be taken down so easily then all of the top Brass from the Marines and WQ would have disposed of them. They haven't because that would be to greatly a cost. A double edged sword. You have a World Wide Organisation vs One crew. Use those brains people. Now double that crew into two....
The WG has other reasons for letting them be. They have no interest in occupying the NW because it’s not lucrative. And they can use them to their advantage in other ways, like getting weapons from Kaido.

A subset of the marines already dealt rather effortlessly with the strongest yonko and his crew. Two weaker ones would be marginally challenging at most.

The WG has other reasons for letting them be. They have no interest in occupying the NW because it’s not lucrative. And they can use them to their advantage in other ways, like getting weapons from Kaido.

A subset of the marines already dealt rather effortlessly with the strongest yonko and his crew. Two weaker ones would be marginally challenging at most.
We are talking about the Marines, the Marines who now have their HQ IN the NEW WORLD! You day it's not lucrative? Well aren't you just talking out of your ass.

Why not?
Ikoku went straight through the seducing woods, through a mountain, and created a small tsunami on its way out.

She's more than capable of injuring Kaido. Add a bit of plot into the mix and its totally possible
Well if shes poisoned that will be a obstacle. Plus her weapon is her hat, her reaction time to attack him isnt fast enough because of that. Kaido would have to be seriously drunk to not see it coming, for a event he tries to take out a yonko crew. A bit too much plot convenience for my liking

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

We are talking about the Marines, the Marines who now have their HQ IN the NEW WORLD! You day it's not lucrative? Well aren't you just talking out of your ass.
The marines want the Emperors to stay at a deadlock while they increase their own power and influence. It prevents any power vacuums that can work against the WG.

The Marines need enough resources to wipe of the Emperors with minimal losses which is impossible....good thing Lufdy is doing the work for them.

The marines want the Emperors to stay at a deadlock while they increase their own power and influence. It prevents any power vacuums that can work against the WG.

The Marines need enough resources to wipe of the Emperors with minimal losses which is impossible....good thing Lufdy is doing the work for them.
Pragmatism at it's finest, but that still doesn't mean that Could take them out with little to no cost. It's a significant loss of life and resources. That's my point.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Pragmatism at it's finest, but that still doesn't mean that Could take them out with little to no cost. It's a significant loss of life and resources. That's my point.
Thata what I said. The Marines had no real issues going to war with a single emperor cause they had the resources to make it one sided with minimal losses. Going after WB caused 2 other Emperors to get involved and 3 Warlords fought against them. Marines cant risk things like that.

The wiki said:
According to Marco, being unable to pay the Heavenly Tribute is the most common reason why a nation does not join the World Government. These nations often fall into ruin due to lacking the World Government's protection, and most if not all unaffiliated nations only manage to survive by becoming a Yonko's territory or being self-sufficient enough to defend themselves, such as Wano Country, which has both forms of protection.[25]
The yonko rule over the portions of the world that are too poor to enjoy the protection of the WG.

Yes, Sakazuki did an unprecedented thing by moving HQ to the New World. He's definitely preparing something. But barring that, @Van is right, the yonko are a part of the balance of powers that the Gorosei wish to maintain.
Thata what I said. The Marines had no real issues going to war with a single emperor cause they had the resources to make it one sided with minimal losses. Going after WB caused 2 other Emperors to get involved and 3 Warlords fought against them. Marines cant risk things like that.
Yes, the marines always use overkill whenever possible. They're not looking to have honorable duels or extreme diff fights. FWIW it's still probably about money for the Gorosei at the end of the day. If they figured that occupying the NW was a worthwhile investment, they'd gladly sacrifice lives for it.

omg I'm talking to idiots.
IT Does not matter, The marines will not ship out against two Yonko unless they're damn sure they got a strategy that will cost them little. Did you guys read what I said? 1 Yonko is already enough to deal with. There are three other Yonko. The Marines would have little to no chance if the so called One "Three Powers of the World" actually grouped up as Allies, They would shit themselves. The Marines are the ones lucky the Yonko's don't ever Team up; But here we are; Big Mom and Kaidou Teaming up apparently; Just like Garp talked about.... Continue to stay ignorant.

This shit is becoming stressful "You have to factor in the fact that the Yonko aren’t unified" "Akainu even said that Kaido and BM allying shifts the balance of power in their favor" what a load of bullshit and disingenuous arguments coming from Yonko dick riders lmfao

We also have to factor in the fact that there's also the Revolutionary Army which is a separate organization tasked with attacking the world nobles directly. we should also factor thousands of other pirate the World Government has to deal with. we should also factor that the World Government possess the special SSG squad. meanwhile weak ass emperors are only tasked with protecting their own tiny territory which covers a small part of the New World, the world government is protecting hundreds of navy bases and 170 affiliated countries throughout the four seas, paradise and the new world.

We are talking about an entity that survived the strokes of time for 800 years after all against pirates, criminals, revolutionaries, underworld, bandits etc.., which even Whitebeard tries to avoid and Roger saw the ancient weapons as something essential to its demise.

"B-BUT TEH YONKO ARE NOT UNIFIED"

:pepemy:

Bring Germa there to boost their mid-section, and it's fine. Jinbe and Germa fought BMPs for hours on end, and that was their entire army. This is just 1 ship.

The question isn't whether they CAN. The question is who DESERVES to beat Big Mom? We know Luffy is taking out Kaido. But right now, who deserves to beat Big Mom plot wise? Oda has set up nothing but scraps in terms of motive to beat Linlin.

The Marines actually can fight all 4 Emperor crews with the help of Warlords and crews
( which was designed like Beasts Pirates and Big Mom Pirates ) , i already made efforts to make the matchups in my signature . but i think this idiot doesn't understand it yet
lol Really? Hows that going to happen? GG You wins the interwebs.