Chapter Discussion Kaido doesn’t take Zoro serious

He couldn't sustain it for more than one attack though. He invented a whole King of Hell style.

Honestly I'd be more concerned for Big Mom than Zoro given Kaidou's statement.
Luffy's unnamed attacks did what Zoro wanted but failed to do, knock Kaido down, and Luffy has been using adv CoC for extended fights with a yonko, without a training wheel of Enma because he actually knows what he's doing.

Honestly I'd be more concerned for Big Mom than Zoro given Kaidou's statement.
CoC coating, Advanced CoA and CoO, CQC skills, Luffy's performance against Kaido without gear 4, immunity to one of Big Mom homies. Plus Kaido has just been more impressive than Mom both on the offensive and the defensive sides (and in general).
And then this statement.

Yeah frankly if I was Big Mom I would be very, very concerned about Luffy right now.

She better hope Luffy has some drawbacks on his abilities.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
CoC coating, Advanced CoA and CoO, CQC skills, Luffy's performance against Kaido without gear 4, immunity to one of Big Mom homies. Plus Kaido has just been more impressive than Mom both on the offensive and the defensive sides (and in general).
And then this statement.

Yeah frankly if I was Big Mom I would be very, very concerned about Luffy right now.
Luffy is way too well rounded rn it's scary. I still believe giving Luffy something as broken as future sight ontop of all that he has was overkill by Oda, but I guess when you're gonna be surpassing Gol D Roger you need everything you can get maxed out.

Luffy is way too well rounded rn it's scary. I still believe giving Luffy something as broken as future sight ontop of all that he has was overkill by Oda, but I guess when you're gonna be surpassing Gol D Roger you need everything you can get maxed out.
Like I said to me Big Mom better hope that current Luffy has some drawbacks on his abilities if she got in a fight with him. Lol.

Tf are you scared to bet for then lmao. My account is much more used than yours but I'll bet it on Zoro standing before Kaido's defeat is announced.
I'll bet profile image for a month Zoro doesn't kill Kaido.

As confident as I am nothing is impossible in One Piece.

However getting back to the point. Luffy fans are the only ones who can body Zoro fans based on feats and portrayal

I'll bet profile image for a month Zoro doesn't kill Kaido.

As confident as I am nothing is impossible in One Piece.

However getting back to the point. Luffy fans are the only ones who can body Zoro fans based on feats and portrayal
Straight for ZKK? Good lol. Make it six months.

Luffy right now does have a better feat, obviously, as his CoC is being used against Kaido vs Kaido's subordinate and the only way to top that is seeing Kaido again. But generally speaking Zoro has better showings. Luffy's unlocking was followed by actually losing, and it's only another round that makes him look good. Zoro didn't lose after unlocking and will not. The only hope is that something obstructs him from another shot at Kaido.

Straight for ZKK? Good lol. Make it six months.

Luffy right now does have a better feat, obviously, as his CoC is being used against Kaido vs Kaido's subordinate and the only way to top that is seeing Kaido again. But generally speaking Zoro has better showings. Luffy's unlocking was followed by actually losing, and it's only another round that makes him look good. Zoro didn't lose after unlocking and will not. The only hope is that something obstructs him from another shot at Kaido.
Luffy losing to Kaido in AdvCoC is not a worst showing than Zoro beating King who does not have AdvCoC (King I mean) as both Luffy have AdvCoC. I'd say you'd have an argument if King had AdvCoC but even then there's a huge difference between fighting Kaido and King.

Luffy wouldn't have lost against King either if you put Luffy in Zoro's situation while based on Zoro's fight with King he would have lost to Kaido if he was put in Luffy's position.

Yeah I'm up for that 6 month bet.