Chapter Discussion Kaido doesn’t take Zoro serious

The funny notion is that I'm fairly confident Kaido thought about Oden whilst fighting Zoro, even before he would scar him I mean. I mean he compared the Scabbards to Oden claiming they were nothing to him so he should have done that to Zoro all the time

2 full power yonko can't even kill nerf Zoro(Enma+4 useless shit)

Meanwhile sanji need to sneak attack heavily nerf+non serious queen
Post automatically merged:

Meanwhile sanji need to sneak attack heavily nerf+non serious queen
Post automatically merged:

Zoro wasn't even full power when he face kaido.current zoro wasn't even need to use adcoc to do what Luffy do right now(non adcoc zoro negg current kaido)

2 full power yonko can't even kill nerf Zoro(Enma+4 useless shit)
Lol, Kaido couldn't even kill a dying Kinemon.

Zoro wasn't even full power when he face kaido.current zoro wasn't even need to use adcoc to do what Luffy do right now(non adcoc zoro negg current kaido)
Ehm, if you didn't notice it yet: Asura is an advanced coc move... Kaido directly forget the attack after 2 pages (hard to even see a scar)
And most of the fight Kaido/Big Mom praised Enma for being special.

This wank stuff getting out of control. Lets just wait for ZKK not happening, to happily laugh together. :pepecafe:

Of course not. He even made a condescending remark about Zoro's attack. Oden left Kaido bleeding on the ground. Big difference.
What is condescending about this remark from Kaido

Oden faced weaker Kaido in his dragon form while Zoro scarred much stronger Kaido in his hybrid while already weakened after he blocked hakai. It's something Yamato will never come close to achieving no matter how much you cry

What is condescending about this remark from Kaido

Oden faced weaker Kaido in his dragon form while Zoro scarred much stronger Kaido in his hybrid while already weakened after he blocked hakai. It's something Yamato will never come close to achieving no matter how much you cry
The comment is condescending. If you can't or won't read between the lines, I won't be the one to teach you. Now scram.