Chapter Discussion Kaido doesn’t take Zoro serious

Yes Kaido never took Zoro seriously and only managed a scar that doesn’t even have a fraction of the PTSD that Oden’s had - but at the same time, 95% of Zoro’s damage came from Hakai, which was also contributed by BM. So you cannot say that Kaido solely defeated Zoro.

Have u guys noticied how Kaido already healed from AdvCoC Ashura the most powerfull Zoro move? The only scar he have is Oden one.

And seems that isnt a drawing error, as he is healed since the fight with Yamato 15 chapter ago.
have you noticed how the mark left on kaido from zoro connects woth odens mark and makes a sword lol hints all in your face as to how kaido will end yet u will choose to ignore it

kaido defeated luffy 3 times before he recognized him.

he never defeated zoro, when sanji asked zoro who put him in his poor condition, zoro answered: kaido and big mom. also kaido hit defenceless zoro with thunder bagua and didn't even make him lose consciousness.
Dont forget the Panel where Kaido says "if you'd come with me we could have taken over the world" after Zoro got TB from Kaido too

Every hater conviniently forgets about Zoro's greatness

"I can’t remember the last time I was challenged to a serious fight" - Kaido to Luffy

Zorotards in the mud again :suresure:
How when Luffy's had opportunities Zoro didn't? Someone having more opportunities than another doesn't make them greater or better. That is a very flawed way to think.

Luffy has fought Kaido more times in a 1v1 than Zoro. He lost more. Luffy has grown stronger from his battles.

We have seen post ACoC Zoro vs Kaido. Once we do we can return to this thread.

This thread it's another example people hating on Zoro just to hate. Instead of celebrating Luffy achievement they are hating on Zoro. It shows how insecure Zoro make none Zoro fans fill about their favorite character.

Kaido was literally daydreaming about his tier list when Red Roc actually put some damage to him the first time.

This was before he faced the SN all together. Luffy then became a cripple not even taking Kaido out of his dragon form.

Kaido thought he was going to become the next Joyboy.

Then he proceeds to throw him off the island.

And only just NOW Kaido recognizes Luffy as being "strong." Literally after he's been weakened enough that flame clouds are starting to become affected.

Kaido clearly has a thing for Luffy even before he powered up. Kaido is literally becoming a Luffy cheerleader like Katakuri before him. He sees potential in him becoming the next Joyboy. This has everything to do with narrative and little with power levels, if we look at the whole context.

Imagine telling someone you don't take seriously that you could conquer the world if only they joined you.
did kaido said mr zoro san if you only join me we could have taken the word? :smoothieduck:
lol its not focus to zoro alone, that statement could be anyone of them in the roof, plus didn't luffy was the one kaido wanted on his side? that's why he wanted to break his will untill he submit.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
did kaido said mr zoro san if you only join me we could have taken the word? :smoothieduck:
lol its not focus to zoro alone, that statement could be anyone of them in the roof, plus didn't luffy was the one kaido wanted on his side? that's why he wanted to break his will untill he submit.
cope more he said it right after his clash with zoro. i know it hurts but you can't change reality:josad: