Chapter Discussion Kaido doesn’t take Zoro serious

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Fought Linlin for 3 days.
Didn’t include Linlin in the people who he deems the very strongest.
Doesn’t consider Linlin a worthy fight.

:jay-he:Oda has a worrying theme of Kaido not treating a fellow emperor with advanced CoC as an equal.
Or. It's bullshit.

He ain't fought 3 of the 5 at all
1 he had a clash with
1 clapped him in one hit and was about to kill him
Didn't touch a drop vs oden
Didn't 1 shot luffy in 923 until he was sober

And you're living through Zoro.

Zoro isn't a MC so yeah there is that. Also what's holding Zoro back is that he fainted against Kaido's lackey.
I wouldn't say I live through Zoro. I've never claimed that since I'm a Zoro fan I'd 'body' a fan of someone weaker than him in an argument lmao. As if Luffy fans are what, stronger than Sanji fans and would give Zoro fans a run for their money lmao? At least Sanji fans back the horse who isn't guaranteed to win.

I wouldn't say I live through Zoro. I've never claimed that since I'm a Zoro fan I'd 'body' a fan of someone weaker than him in an argument lmao. As if Luffy fans are what, stronger than Sanji fans and would give Zoro fans a run for their money lmao? At least Sanji fans back the horse who isn't guaranteed to win.
Luffy fans body Zoro fans who claim Zoro is stronger as no matter what Zoro does Luffy gets a more impressive showing.

Still fainted. Whether he gets up or not.
If we are playing that game don't forget this:kobeha:
It's actually debatable unlike Luffy whether Zoro is out cold or just taking a nap because he already finished off King. When he used clearance he is still wearing the bandana few panels later we can see he took it off not something person who already fainted should be able to do

Luffy fans body Zoro fans who claim Zoro is stronger as no matter what Zoro does Luffy gets a more impressive showing.
So Luffy fans aren't really doing anything then? You're just reminding them that the main character fights the main villain and call it bodying? Until Zoro gets a higher volume of impressive feats like on the rooftop or awakens conqueror's coating then I'm sure you find all the evidence you can that the story is lying to us or Oda's an idiot.

So Luffy fans aren't really doing anything then? You're just reminding them that the main character fights the main villain and call it bodying? Until Zoro gets a higher volume of impressive feats like on the rooftop or awakens conqueror's coating then I'm sure you find all the evidence you can that the story is lying to us or Oda's an idiot.
I'm reminding them they shit on Luffy we can come back with feats to put them in their place.

In this place it's usually Sanji fans bait Zoro fans with Luffy feats because Sanji doesn't have them and therefore Zoro fans take the bait and shit on Luffy so us Luffy fans have to then come back
Post automatically merged:

If we are playing that game don't forget this:kobeha:
It's actually debatable unlike Luffy whether Zoro is out cold or just taking a nap because he already finished off King. When he used clearance he is still wearing the bandana few panels later we can see he took it off not something person who already fainted should be able to do
Taking a nap = fainted.

Luffy was straight back up after being hit by Apoo let's see if Zoro is the same. I doubt it he looks pretty asleep there.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'm reminding them they shit on Luffy we can come back with feats to put them in their place.

In this place it's usually Sanji fans bait Zoro fans with Luffy feats because Sanji doesn't have them and therefore Zoro fans take the bait and shit on Luffy so us Luffy fans have to then come back

Taking a nap = fainted.

Luffy was straight back up after being hit by Apoo let's see if Zoro is the same. I doubt it he looks pretty asleep there.
Do you faint every night then ?

Do you faint every night then ?
Yeah if I fell asleep after a long battle which I barely won.

Why are you making up same excuses when you said this yourself :suresure:
I never said he wouldn't get up he's fainted yeah but he can get back up. He'll get up to resolve Orochi plot. He's done with Kaido Zoro said it himself.

Have u guys noticied how Kaido already healed from AdvCoC Ashura the most powerfull Zoro move? The only scar he have is Oden one.

And seems that isnt a drawing error, as he is healed since the fight with Yamato 15 chapter ago.
Drawing error and inconsistency the scar is something new unlike the one Oden created which has been a part of Kaido design since his introduction even then there are times when even Oden's scar is barely visible. We have this statement coming directly from Kaido as well you are saying he doesn't even know how his body works