Future Events Kaido Must Die

Will Kaido Die

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope he dies, really.

In his introduction narrator told literally that he CAN'T be held in prison. He was captured and sentenced to die several times. As Kaido said, death truly complete a person, and we're talking about not just a yonko, but the strongest creature in the world. Could you really see him behind a cell along with Doflamingo? Please.

If he doesn't die, his introduction will be a joke, and it could be bad for his character, the same goes for samurais if magically come back to life.

if kaido really will die get ready for Loooooong Flashback lol
but wait ... even WB n Roger really don,t have long flashback about their life .... yeah it,s hard to predict
It should be time to see his flashback. He said so many things, his flashback will be the context we need to understand those sentences.
We are at the eleventh volume now, so i find hard to see a flashback long more than 4-5 chapters, just like the Big Mom one. I have high hopes about Kaido, my dream is that he dies just like
Raoh
A glorious death, something that could make him a legend.

It should be time to see his flashback. He said so many things, his flashback will be the context we need to understand those sentences.
We are at the eleventh volume now, so i find hard to see a flashback long more than 4-5 chapters, just like the Big Mom one. I have high hopes about Kaido, my dream is that he dies just like
Raoh
A glorious death, something that could make him a legend.
I don't think Kaido is man enough to die like that, especially not with his head cut off of his body. Unless Oda gives him a dying dream as his head and his body fall down. Though, I dunno if that is touching or disturbing.

OOT: Kaido isn't even a tenth of the character on your spoiler is, imo. That one looked like he was gonna be another brute conqueror but ended up being a compelling villain. The same cannot be said about Kaido.

He'll die for sure... The question would be how...

Since he wanted an extravagant way of dying, ZKK is the best way for it not to be fulfilled...

Imagine dying at the hands of an underling of a pirate captain who is not even a Yonko or some top dog he once ridiculed... With that impenetrable body, being cut down into pieces by not even the reigning WSS... In his own isolated territory...

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Kaido in Chapter 1025:

Considering that Momonosuke is definitely not dying, the dragon that needs to be removed from the world is Kaido.

(Granted, one might argue that death is not the only way to remove a dragon from the world and that imprisonment might work just fine. I'm sceptical though).

@Garp the Fist.

Kaido in Chapter 1025:

Considering that Momonosuke is definitely not dying, the dragon that needs to be removed from the world is Kaido.

(Granted, one might argue that death is not the only way to remove a dragon from the world and that imprisonment might work just fine. I'm sceptical though).

@Garp the Fist.
Imprisonment won't even hold Doffy for a lot of time, let alone Kaido.