Future Events Kaido Must Die

Will Kaido Die

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quality post, as always. I agree that Kaido is going to die. It's what makes most sense narratively speaking. I want to add something tho. The parallels between the Big Mom/Kaido clash and the Shanks/WB one.

Kaido has the exact same position as Whitebeard, who ended up dying later on. Of course, this could very well mean nothing, but I wouldn't put it past Oda for this to be a possible foreshadowing of Kaido's future death.

My theory is that Kaido will be buried under Onigashima, at the bottom of the Sea.

One of the most popular theories of what Kaido's devil fruit was, was that of the Mythical God Typhon. One of the many reasons people theorized this was because of Kaido's Nickname "Hundred Beast" Kaido. Typhon was said to have a hundred heads all consisting of different animals.

Now obviously Oda went a different route with what Devil Fruit he gave to Kaido, but one thing that is very odd about Kaido's devil fruit, is that it is a "Fish" devil fruit. Of all the different variants of animals out there, why did Oda choose to make Kaido's Dragon Zoan, a variant of a fish?

So this brings me back to Kaido's nickname and how it lead people to speculate his Devil Fruit was that of Typhon. In Mythology, Typhon wages war against the Gods, and after thousands of years he is finally defeated by Zeus. However since he can't be killed, Zeus cast him into Tartarus and to keep him sealed there forever he places an Island (Some iterations a mountain) on top of Typhon.

With Kaido having a "Fish" devil fruit, means that if he was to be sunk to the bottom of the sea, he'd still be able to survive underwater. But simply sinking him into the Ocean wouldn't be enough to keep him there, as he could eventually be rescued. But if he were to be sunk to the bottom of the sea, and had Onigashima placed on top of him, then he would be doomed to spend the rest of eternity (Or until he dies of Old age, if he can) buried under the sea, unable to ever die a glorious death.
This is too much torture even for a villain in One Piece.It's definitely not happening at least not in such a vicious way.

Man people are willing to believe the most ridiculous theory of how Kaidou's fate will turn out, from Kaidou is gonna get trapped in Mon't Dor's book (yes, a fire breathing dragon, trapped in a book), Kaidou getting buried under Onigashima (the same Kaidou who's lifting an entire island like it's a tiny speck of dust), Kaidou pulling his inner Vegeta and bending his knee to Luffy. Is it so hard to accept that Kaidou, the one villian who has been assosiated with death, might die at the end of Wano?

My theory is that Kaido will be buried under Onigashima, at the bottom of the Sea.

One of the most popular theories of what Kaido's devil fruit was, was that of the Mythical God Typhon. One of the many reasons people theorized this was because of Kaido's Nickname "Hundred Beast" Kaido. Typhon was said to have a hundred heads all consisting of different animals.

Now obviously Oda went a different route with what Devil Fruit he gave to Kaido, but one thing that is very odd about Kaido's devil fruit, is that it is a "Fish" devil fruit. Of all the different variants of animals out there, why did Oda choose to make Kaido's Dragon Zoan, a variant of a fish?

So this brings me back to Kaido's nickname and how it lead people to speculate his Devil Fruit was that of Typhon. In Mythology, Typhon wages war against the Gods, and after thousands of years he is finally defeated by Zeus. However since he can't be killed, Zeus cast him into Tartarus and to keep him sealed there forever he places an Island (Some iterations a mountain) on top of Typhon.

With Kaido having a "Fish" devil fruit, means that if he was to be sunk to the bottom of the sea, he'd still be able to survive underwater. But simply sinking him into the Ocean wouldn't be enough to keep him there, as he could eventually be rescued. But if he were to be sunk to the bottom of the sea, and had Onigashima placed on top of him, then he would be doomed to spend the rest of eternity (Or until he dies of Old age, if he can) buried under the sea, unable to ever die a glorious death.
Anything on Leviathan?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
You finally picked up with the canon :cheers:
BB seemed to tuck off to do his own things with the Marines while Wano is ongoing.

He's not really a plausible candidate for killing Kaido. At this point, it would be an ass pull.

Man people are willing to believe the most ridiculous theory of how Kaidou's fate will turn out, from Kaidou is gonna get trapped in Mon't Dor's book (yes, a fire breathing dragon, trapped in a book), Kaidou getting buried under Onigashima (the same Kaidou who's lifting an entire island like it's a tiny speck of dust), Kaidou pulling his inner Vegeta and bending his knee to Luffy. Is it so hard to accept that Kaidou, the one villian who has been assosiated with death, might die at the end of Wano?
People don't want Kaido to die, so they are literally grasping at straws to find an argument for Kaido not dying.

Explain Wapol, CP9, Enel then
Man I thought this asshole has some new argument, and turns out it's the same bullshit.
Fucking pathetic
It's not even that, the death Kaido will get in Wano is not the kind of death he seeks:
What bearing does this have on the thread?
:choppawhat:

Kaido not getting what he desires would be Kaido not going out in a blaze of glory. It would be Kaido's death not being as legendary as Oden's, Rogers's or Whitebeard's.

Oden's death has been spoken of for ages to come. It's known as "the Hour of Legends":

Roger's death marked the Dawn of the Great Age of Piracy:

Whitebeard's death reinvigorated said age and marked the end of an era, the era of Whitebeard:

The above are the kinds of death Kaido wants. Kaido being thwarted just means he won't get that glorious death, it doesn't mean he won't die.

Lmao, you're just annoyed because you know I am right. There is nothing idiotic about it. In fact it is sheer and utter stupidity to think you have it all figured out when Oda has being doing this shit for 23+ years.

This is just a bad attempt to push the ZKK narrative, by arguing against everything we know about Oda and One Piece.
Keep on trucking mate. Pure Logic you spittin.