Character Discussion Kaido, the King of Beasts

This thread is to talk about Kaido the King of Beasts or Kaido of the Hundred Beasts, one of the four Emperors, the General of the Beast Pirates and the World Strongest Creature and main antagonist of the current Wano arc.

Here you can talk about Kaido, his past, his personality, his powers and discuss what you like or dislike about him, what's your favourite moment or battle with him, his relationships with his crew and others, etc...

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I'm mixed. He still hasn't stood out enough for me as an antagonist, and just feels like a roadblock for the heroes and checklist. I agree with @Seraphoenix that his introduction was fantastic. I just wish he would live up to that a bit more during Wano, but for the majority of the arc, he took a backseat to Orochi as a villain, and now has to share some of the spotlight with Linlin. Their dynamic is great, but it would be even better if we got more on Kaido's character. I don't think a flashback is necessary, since villains such as Croc and Doffy still had your attention before having flashbacks dedicated to them.

But there are things I like about him, which were in display on his introduction. A beast with world destroying ambitions, who laments his own strength, and does whatever he can to challenge it. Who gets hurt in the process be damned.

This theory is not mine... But I heard that the mother of nico robin, who left alone during a time in order to find new phoneglyfs. Maybe She (Nico olvia) Was in wano because she was after the red phoneglyf... And well... Nico olvia hair is white and Yamato´s hair is white. Robin has 30 years old and yamato 28 years old. The time between they two will fit in the time that Nico Olvia was away from Robin.

Is only a theory jajaja

pure brawl, no df, kaido beats any of them
Kaido is only strong with his devil fruit you do realize that? if you take it away hes just a weakling take a look at him without it on rocks, kizaru was a vice admiral before he got his devil fruit too, if you think the admirals need their devil fruit than you're something else