Manga Discussion Kaiju No. 8

Who is your favorite character ?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Judging from the translation I have read on MS, which I believe should be official, I don't know why there are two different ones lmao, it's heavily implied Narumi is stronger than Isao or Kikoru's mama, and probably the strongest in history. <LINK>

Judging from the translation I have read on MS, which I believe should be official, I don't know why there are two different ones lmao, it's heavily implied Narumi is stronger than Isao or Kikoru's mama, and probably the strongest in history. <LINK>
That's why it says "or even Narumi", because from their point of view Narumi stands above both the mama and the papa. They have very high hopes on her ngl. It's a shame that en the end, the only one standing on top of the food chain will be Kafka

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Wasn’t Isao the strongest ever and the only one who could push the suit to 100% for now ?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
He was once famed as the strongest in history meaning that someone surpassed him.

The implication from this chapter is that it's Narumi.
Yeah because he is old now. So maybe Narumi > old Isao

And even that isn’t sure : the guy managed to bring everything from his number 2 armor to fight Monster 9 and he had insane destruction feats and power fighting it, Even 9 said that without special règne Isao would have killed him.

Isao is the only one who pulled 100% for now

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yeah because he is old now. So maybe Narumi > old Isao

And even that isn’t sure : the guy managed to bring everything from his number 2 armor to fight Monster 9 and he had insane destruction feats and power fighting it, Even 9 said that without special règne Isao would have killed him.

Isao is the only one who pulled 100% for now
Narumi is definitely stronger than old Isao. And this chapter heavily implies that Narumi is stronger than prime Isao as well. Even Narumi sets him apart from momma and papa Shinomiya.