Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
As expected 15 seems to be the big deal

84% wtf itโ€™s huge

the manga wonโ€™t be long lol if sheโ€™s already near the top
The GOATess Kaiju lmao.

Yeah even Mina reacted to it.

Yeah seems that way. Idk maybe around 150 chapters?

Woahhh its great arc i cant wait to see the battle.
And im really waiting kaiju 8 got buffed by the ancient samurai, hope ita really happen.
Btw this manga look like will reach its end soon but actually this arc only happen in japan.
Its not world threat yet. Hope after this japan will become maybe top 3 in the world for their troop power and later will face world level monster which must killed by all joining force.

@RayanOO
@Vanitas Zogratis
@Tobra

Unless Matsumoto is pulling a Lolda in Wano, I doubt this series ends before reaching 250-ish chapters, tbh. Not when the Anime is just airing this year and this arc hinted at future stuff.

Woahhh its great arc i cant wait to see the battle.
And im really waiting kaiju 8 got buffed by the ancient samurai, hope ita really happen.
Btw this manga look like will reach its end soon but actually this arc only happen in japan.
Its not world threat yet. Hope after this japan will become maybe top 3 in the world for their troop power and later will face world level monster which must killed by all joining force.
This.

The recent events hinted that there are mysteries behind the Human-Kaiju hybrid, other forces around the world battling the Kaijus, and that K9 is far from the last problem they will realistically face. This is definitely the final arc of the current JDF saga, though. There should be at least 2 more big sagas before this story ends.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@RayanOO
@Vanitas Zogratis
@Tobra

Unless Matsumoto is pulling a Lolda in Wano, I doubt this series ends before reaching 250-ish chapters, tbh. Not when the Anime is just airing this year and this arc hinted at future stuff.

This.

The recent events hinted that there are mysteries behind the Human-Kaiju hybrid, other forces around the world battling the Kaijus, and that K9 is far from the last problem they will realistically face. This is definitely the final arc of the current JDF saga, though. There should be at least 2 more big sagas before this story ends.
That'd be great cuz the manga is going strong recently. But their amps would be minimal or they'd have to introduce something far beyond the current monster suits which I am not sure I'd like. Kafka's kaiju is already in history as one of the strongest ever, so I doubt we'd get more inflation.

@RayanOO
@Vanitas Zogratis
@Tobra

This.

Hope this manga not ended really soon.
So much great character at this manga.
K8 please got some buffed with weapon made from kaiju.

Hope this manga not ended really soon.
So much great character at this manga.
K8 please got some buffed with weapon made from kaiju.
Rather than that, I'd prefer to see his adaptive ability being maxed out, tbh.

That'd be great cuz the manga is going strong recently. But their amps would be minimal or they'd have to introduce something far beyond the current monster suits which I am not sure I'd like. Kafka's kaiju is already in history as one of the strongest ever, so I doubt we'd get more inflation.
Well, Kaijus are not only known to be able to level cities. In Kaiju fictions, they can destroy continents or even planets. So serial escalation for the next sagas is not impossible.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž