Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Monster 14 has a strange but fun design lol
Monster 15 takes the cake.

I wonder how strong M9 is now, when he's busting out these 9.0 monsters like this???

Looking forward to Kaiju no. 14 and 15, especially, and I hope Mina doesn't get left out of taking down at least one of the newer numbers. :funky:
Same.

According to mangaplus the next chapter is out on the 15th
:steef:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
My guess is 11 or 12

2 points diffรฉrence in universe is huge. A 7.0 and 9.0 are far appart strength wise. So M9 doesnโ€™t need to be 15.0 etc. 11 or at best 12 is enough to be peak predator
Yeah I think around that. Kafka has 9.8 and it's the highest we've seen so far and it easily dismantled the others. So something like 12 should be monstrous.

finally caught up its good i like it but it was falling off for me for the last two arcs

anyways hoshina is best character with leno

mina is so boring and stale and so is her fighting style, shes basically just a battery for the cannon she doesn't aim it doesn't control it and i forgot if she actually shoots the thing or ppl in the control room do

finally caught up its good i like it but it was falling off for me for the last two arcs

anyways hoshina is best character with leno

mina is so boring and stale and so is her fighting style, shes basically just a battery for the cannon she doesn't aim it doesn't control it and i forgot if she actually shoots the thing or ppl in the control room do
The only interesting thing is her relationship with Kafka and their promise. Remove that and you might as well remove her lmao

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
The Kaijus's design and supervision will be done by Studio Khara so you better expect them to be CGI(they're great at this matter tho).

Better wait for the staff but at least the release date means a "decent" production schedule.
Damn, doesn't sound very promising...