Manga Discussion Kaiju No. 8

Who is your favorite character ?

• Total voters
Didnt think of that type of PU (mother ghost)

I thought it would be a suit PU, elemental attack etc.

The ghost / Kikoru parallels during the fight was well done.

Obvioulsy those type of PU are a bit cliche but why not
Didn't expect Mom The Ghost but oh well, it works ig. 6/10 (would've been way better if this same thing was at least mentioned once before so that it isn't such an ass pull)
Yeah the ghost thing kinda weird.
If its something like a "best record" Thing like in a race or a game its more cool i think.
So the new user can see how the previous user move and make a same move or a better move.
Argh cant wait to see kaiju8 fight with his new combat move set.

Yeah the ghost thing kinda weird.
If its something like a "best record" Thing like in a race or a game its more cool i think.
So the new user can see how the previous user move and make a same move or a better move.
Argh cant wait to see kaiju8 fight with his new combat move set.
If I'm not mistaken, the only "ghost" we had before was the Samurai that Kafka saw (still waiting to see where that leads to). But yeah, so far it looks like the Memories of the suit/Kaiju are projecting themselves on the current user which is weird but not that farfetched. I just would've liked a small mention to this previously.

If I'm not mistaken, the only "ghost" we had before was the Samurai that Kafka saw (still waiting to see where that leads to). But yeah, so far it looks like the Memories of the suit/Kaiju are projecting themselves on the current user which is weird but not that farfetched. I just would've liked a small mention to this previously.
Yeah the only ghost seen yet just from kiko.
But its because she use weapon like her mother, what happen with kaiju8? Is it maybe kaiju8 is the one who responsible to defeat all kaiju back then and based on the time he looks like an onimusha warrior. And now he got a better version which is named kaiju8.