Manga Discussion Kaiju No. 8

Who is your favorite character ?

• Total voters
Ty for the tag!

Those fights last kinda long, so I forgot where's Hoshina's sniping partner? It would be an amazing moment for her imo, and it would also break the pattern of the previous fights.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
For now between the 4 monsters introduced this arc, the swordsman monster is my fav, the coolest and best skills

The fish was disappointing in the end

The runner was fun too
Post automatically merged:

And you think the Runner (K13 the one Kafka destroyed ), is the strongest monster around this arc ? He is the only monster that reached 9.2 and not 9.0 like the others

But he seemed to be the most straightforward monster. No tricks or other abilities.

Last edited:
For now between the 4 monsters introduced this arc, the swordsman monster is my fav, the coolest and best skills

The fish was disappointing in the end

The runner was fun too
Post automatically merged:

And you think the Runner (K13 the one Kafka destroyed ), is the strongest monster around this arc ? He is the only monster that reached 9.2 and not 9.0 like the others

But he seemed to be the most straightforward monster. No tricks or other abilities.
I mean, sometimes tricks and abilities are good against certain opponents. Like using a specific Pokemon with certain types to counter another pokemon with types that put him at a disadvantage. Ie a grass Pokemon vs a water Pokemon. But no strategy is going to save you from a Mega Rayquaza with 4 dragon dances and dragon tail.

Point is, if you are sufficiently strong, you don't need any tricks. Look at Kafka himself, he doesn't really have any special powers or tricks (as of right now) yet he's so damn strong that pummeling the enemy into submission so far had a 100% success rate lol.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Too bad Hoshina didn’t lose that arm :kriwhat:

at least it would be some fresh air

So the monster has now actual swords and not his arms transformed into a sword ?

Why are you crying? :kaidowhat:

At least Kafka does not look half as bratty as we thought he was gonna look. This is actually a decent first look into the first episode, and now it makes me wonder if they gonna make the first episode 45 minutes by combining the first two chapters.