Controversial Kanye West is a Nazi?

They treat mental illness in prison.

That said, his conduct hasn’t yet reached the level that justifies restriction or taking his liberty.

Medication shouldn’t be optional to him anymore though. He needs to be in psych ward.
It's uncomfortable to know that his bootlickers will attack anyone he chooses after he encourages them to do so.

Maybe I'm missing something, but bipolarity doesn't have delusions/hallucinations if I'm correct.
Bipolar episodes do involve delusions and hallucinations, but what makes them dangerous is that they're underpinned by an extremely euphoric high. The medication is said to make the patients feel dull and slow, lethargic and as though their thinking has slowed down. Many find it stifles their quality of life and capacity of creativity. They also coincidence with weight gain.

When patients go off their meds, they get an addictive high that basically makes forming any meaningful inhibitions no longer possible. People going through bipolar episodes will be extremely provocative and say the most insane, outrageous, cruel, inflammatory and offensive shit just to get rise out of people. They'll be manic, irate, impulsive, incoherent, aggressive and so on - but they feel great while their episodes last, especially if they abuse drugs and alcohol to self-medicate symptoms.

Post automatically merged:

It's uncomfortable to know that his bootlickers will attack anyone he chooses after he encourages them to do so.
So long as he has money, he will have his minions and sycophants.

I think the bigger concern than Kanye running out of money is whether he kills himself. I see far too many red flags.

Narcissists kill themselves? :eeke:
Suicidal ones, yeah. A lot of non-suicidal narcissist use the threat of suicide to abuse people, but suicidal narcissists are not uncommon. NPD patients often do not display many or any signs of suicidal ideation at all, and many do not even make attempts to cry for help. NPD patients are statistically higher risks for "completed" and "highly lethal attempt" suicides.

The problem with Kanye is that he's a narcissist with bipolar disorder. And who knows what else is on his medical record? We only know he's bipolar because he said it him damn self and it was later corroborated and confirmed. It's entirely possibly, and I think unfortunately highly likely, that there is more to Kanye's mental illness. Perhaps there isn't, I'm not a professional or even a well read lay person, but what seems abundantly clear to me is that Kanye West can't function in society unmedicated.

Even Trump would have never praised hitler

Trump mostly had Opinions that were unpopular among half of America but weren't that uncommon in The Midwest for example, praising Hitler would get you assaulted even in a Midwest bar
Hmm then why did he invite a white supremacist and a hitler sympathizer to maralago ??
Not really these days praising hitler is common among right wings they just dont come out openly.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So Kanye West saying" Hitler, like every human being, brought value to the world and he sees good things about Hitler " isn't the scariest part.

Scariest part is he has millions of followers who listens to this BS.😑

His career is finished and now he is doing whatever to stay in news+ he lost it

Reborn

aren't there ppl in India who think Hitler was a good guy and ice cream brands named after him?
Hitler in India isn't a taboo word as much as it's in the West primarily because Indians weren't associated much with the Nazi regime and their atrocities.

Many businesses did or do use this word but it's more of marketing strategy. I mean if it means their product sells more then they go for it.

Also, the word Hitler is often used in India to denote someone as highly strict.

But does that mean people supports what Hitler believed or did? Can't tell you about all as there are always some in every country but majority don't. Atleast I can guarantee you that I haven't came across a single person supporting Nazi beliefs

Reborn

@Reborn
Please comment on this statement. I completely trust your very trustworthy and always honest and serious judgement.
Not exactly

Maybe some do because some of the revolutionaries of that time got opportunity to throw Britishers because of Germany and Japan

But again it doesn't mean they support Nazi beliefs. It was more about Indian getting independence taking priority and thats what they cherish.

but why do products in India sell better when they are named after Hitler? Why do Indians prefer buying Hitler branded products??
Nah it doesn't sell that much as you think.

it's just catchy stunt pulled by some businesses to attract attention.

Nor people actually advocate such products. It's just not a taboo words as it's in the West.

Also, As I said, Indians weren't associated with Nazi regime and at the same time they were under colonization by British for nearly 200 years already.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Mental illness is just not an acceptable excuse for this kind of behavior, and believe me, I know what I’m fucking talking about here…I’ve been clinically depressed for a long time, but I don’t walk around on Juneteenth screaming the N-word and talking about the economic benefits of slavery. Even people with severe chemical imbalances are capable of self-control, using them as a justification for outright prejudice is deplorable :lusalty:

So Kanye West saying" Hitler, like every human being, brought value to the world and he sees good things about Hitler " isn't the scariest part.

Scariest part is he has millions of followers who listens to this BS.😑

His career is finished and now he is doing whatever to stay in news+ he lost it
He will likely be blacklisted by recording studios.

Worst part is his fans will still buy his album unfortunately world is fucked up. He is openly pandering to far right , Qanons its shame i was big fan of kanye but when he made statement like slavery was a choice there was limit.

I don’t think Kanye is racist. But my issue is less Kanye specific and more cancel culture in general. You should be able to voice an opposing view. Take Andrew Tate for example he should not be canceled either.

Freedom goes both ways sure but there’s regulation for a reason. His bank account having a hold is a bit much to me.
Kanye literally pushes anti semitic rhetoric, how the fuck is he not a racist