Controversial Kanye West is a Nazi?

How do you equate supporting Ukraine with supporting the nazis in Ukraine when the nazis are a small minority of a population lol
Does the "small" Nazi population in Ukraine, who have units in the army, suddenly stop them being Nazis? That's a new one ngl

It doesnt they just arent out in the open, thats the difference dumbass
They've got a whole battalion but they're not in the open sure. Some retarded way of thinking, not surprised though 🤔
Post automatically merged:

You realize that it’s still a small minority?

again you didn’t answer my question, how do you equate supporting a country of tens of millions with supporting around 10k nazis?
You realise this alleged small minority are in the army and are still nazis?

A country that enlists neo-nazis into their army alongside other far right groups, is a country in support of them. Yet to hear the Hollywood actor Zelinski condemn them. Isn't he supposed to be jewish?

Last edited:
You realise this allegedly small minority are in the army and are still nazis?

A country that enlists neo-nazis into their army alongside other far right groups, is a country in support of them. Yet to hear the Hollywood actor Zelinski condemn them. Isn't he supposed to be jewish?
they’re literally being invaded. If the U.S were to get invaded tomorrow neo nazis would be fighting alongside black soldiers. If your home country got invaded all the bad people would be in the army.

there I answered your question, now answer mine. How is supporting a country of 50 million people supporting the significantly smaller minority group?

they’re literally being invaded. If the U.S were to get invaded tomorrow neo nazis would be fighting alongside black soldiers. If your home country got invaded all the bad people would be in the army.

there I answered your question, now answer mine. How is supporting a country of 50 million people supporting the significantly smaller minority group?
Wow they're being invaded, I didn't know that. They're still nazis and for some reason Zelinski (a Jewish guy as I'm being told) is cool with them, disgusting shit.

The 50M people included everyone smh. Includes all Nazis and far right groups. So yes if you don't make the effort to distinguish who you're actually supporting, it becomes ironic for hating Kanye and his new found love for the Nazis (you can just support him as well I guess). There answered yours as well

Last edited:
Wow they they're being invaded, I didn't know that. They're still nazis and for some reason Zelinski (a Jewish guy as I'm being told) is cool with them, disgusting shit.

The 50M people included everyone smh. Includes all Nazis and far right groups. So yes if you don't make the effort to distinguish who you're actually supporting, it becomes ironic for hating Kanye and his new found love for the Nazis (you can just him as well I guess). There answered yours as well
people can support Ukraine and be against the nazis. This is a false dichotomy

people can support Ukraine and be against the nazis. This is a false dichotomy
And I'll call it ironic when said people are cool with Ukranians who are buddy buddy with literal Nazis, but throw a fit when Kanye speaks about his love affair with the third reich.

Kanye is literally supporting the Nazis, directly. Someone supporting Ukraine is not
Directly/indirectly, support is support. At least with Nazi Kanye all he did was speak words, what did it change? Who died? No one. Ukraine support (which indirectly and directly supports the Nazis there as well) came with billions of dollars, pounds, euros, weaponry, militias and foreign fighters. So yeah I see one as being worse than the other ngl
Post automatically merged:

Last but not least, a good Nazi is a dead one. If that makes some you sympathisers seethe (more fool me for thinking this was just a manga nerd site, my fault), well I hope you don't pop a blood vessel on my dime

What’s up with this lack of nuance lmao. Also who exactly died when Ukraine is being funded? Oh right the people invading the country
The Russian civilians that militias and Nazis were burning alive before and after the war started. I'd post the videos on here but I'd get banned. And the polish farmers he, Zelinsky purposely killed just so he could start a nuclear war. Yeah he's one sick bastard. They both deserve each other