Fanclub Katakuri hater club?

I’m kinda new here. Where all my fellow Kat haters at? I can’t stand that overrated fool 😭 Future Sight doesn’t make you God 🤦‍♂️

Zoro, Sanji, Law, Kid, King, Yamato, Marco > Kat. His and WCI Luffy’s levels of power have been left behind and surpassed this arc
Based New User.

Most Katakuri fans are either Luffy cockriders or Sanjino fans

Luffy won Katakuri while he was training his FS. If it were so OP, Katakuri should had defeated Luffy in less hours yet failed to do it while Luffy was training lol.

Most feats of him are confused by speed feats when they are not. Katakuri is slower than Gear 2 or base Luffy, reason he had to use awakneing.

And vs Snake Man, he did hit him, but Snake Man doesnt move lol

Conqueror, cool fruit, awakened fruit, future sight, future of the big mom pirates, one of the best big bros, hot, donuts, cool teeth, cool tattoos
As a character, he's fine. But strength-wise, he's the weakest First Commander imo
and it's so easy to learn, there's nothing holding strong people back from mastering it.
it's like: hmmmm, that's a neat trick, i wonder if i can see the future too if i tried.
5 minutes later: congrats, you're a master.
lmao I never even considered that aspect of it. Yeah it'll probably be a commodity by the end of the series
Based New User.

Most Katakuri fans are either Luffy cockriders or Sanjino fans
I see
Luffy won Katakuri while he was training his FS. If it were so OP, Katakuri should had defeated Luffy in less hours yet failed to do it while Luffy was training lol.

Most feats of him are confused by speed feats when they are not. Katakuri is slower than Gear 2 or base Luffy, reason he had to use awakneing.

And vs Snake Man, he did hit him, but Snake Man doesnt move lol
Couldn't have said it better myself

Katakuri is a great character and a very powerful fighter however I do think some people can go a bit overboard when it comes overhyping his power level, but at the same time Katakuri haters can also go a bit overboard when it comes to downplaying him.

Also no one thinks future sight makes Katakuri a god, the only people that thinks that and overhype it are the extreme Katakuri fans.

King cooks Katakuri ez.
Literally lol. Kat wankers' counter to that is that Kat's mochi can withstand fire. But King can not only conjure fire, but MAGMA too, which is confirmed to be stronger than fire. Let's see Kat's mochi withstand that lmao
Katakuri>Marco, I can agree with King>Katakuri and also Ben>Katakuri.
Ehhh ok I could give you that. Marco vs Kat is debatable
My biggest Issue with Katakuri is that he's a boring character
Yeah that too. He makes me yawn forsure

Last edited: