Powers & Abilities Katakuri > Smoothie agenda exposed

I love Big Mom Pirates. Really. But it's not because I like Mont d'Or and Amande for example that I should make a thread to overrate them and state that Mont d'Or is Tobi Roppo level and Amande is top Tobi Roppo level.
I like Perospero as much as smoothie. Did I say Perospero is katakuri rival ? No. I am the last to use pathetic bias in this fourm full of conformation bias syndrome
Post automatically merged:

Who is the right hand?
No one. Big mom doesn’t like that shit

You remember people saying linlin is < kaido ?

how wrong they were, indeed.

just look at king and queen and you will see what I mean. Maybe there is a slight gap between them that is not really worth mentioning

In 2022 probably will be hearing this

zoro fanbase: yeah smoothie is katakuri level
Kaido could easily be Stronger than Big Mom in Hybrid Mode, King is highly likely to be Stronger than Queen, Smoothie can be Katakuri level and still be weaker than Katakuri.

Kaido could easily be Stronger than Big Mom in Hybrid Mode, King is highly likely to be Stronger than Queen, Smoothie can be Katakuri level and still be weaker than Katakuri.
Could be... likely ... etc that’s why you guys say katakuri > smoothie because hypotheses but for some reason the hypothesis only works against smoothie

I have no reason, literally no reason to think king > queen because each time we see these two oda is telling us king ~ queen.
You guys come with head canon stuff like yc1, yc2, yc3 and even shit like yc 1.5 I have seen lol

kaido didn’t use his hybrid... well linlin didn’t user her homies and her awakening

I stil on my opinion katakuri ~ smoothie until proven wrong. Smoothie being zoro main fight and a milestone to his road to face mihawk even makes more sense for her to be at that level

No other villain subordinate of any crew in the entire history of the series has been given as much focus as Katakuri has, and it was strictly from a strength perspective.

Big Mom was the most powerful person on WCI, and she was taken out of the running to be the arc boss for obvious reasons. You're out your noodle if you think Oda is going to give Luffy anyone less than the next strongest person in the arc to be his final fight.......

No other villain subordinate of any crew in the entire history of the series has been given as much focus as Katakuri has, and it was strictly from a strength perspective.

Big Mom was the most powerful person on WCI, and she was taken out of the running to be the arc boss for obvious reasons. You're out your noodle if you think Oda is going to give Luffy anyone less than the next strongest person in the arc to be his final fight.......
Again, I never said smoothie > katakuri. I am just saying smoothie ~ katakuri until proven otherwise

katakuri ~ smoothie > cracker

king ~ queen > jack

using the strongly established parallelism.

Kata:

1. has CoC

2. has awakened devil fruit

3. Has advanced haki

4. was called the strongest repeatedly

5. was Able to beat Ichiji when Reiju forced smoothie to drop nami

6. Was said to be the next in line for captain ship due to his strength

Smoothie seens weaker than cracker
Comparing characters that went all out vs character we only know very basic power ... for all we know smoothie probably has the ability to absorb or juice haki and pain like kuma

I already responded to many of these claims above.

Again, I never said smoothie > katakuri. I am just saying smoothie ~ katakuri until proven otherwise

king ~ queen > jack

What the fuck are you going on about? Katakuri is a Conqueror's Haki user. He's been undefeated for half a century. He's an awakened Paramecia. He has Top Tier Observation that even Big Mom herself doesn't.

Smoothie is nowhere Katakuri. She's lucky to get a mid diff.

The ranking is something like

Beckman > Katakuri > King/Marco/Queen > Smoothie/Jack/Cracker

king ~ queen > jack

I wouldn't put her equal as Katakuri seems to be a special case even among Yonko Commanders. He's the only Yonko Commander to be shown to have a form of Top Tier haki which was touted by Rayleigh as being used by those ranked among the strongest in the World. On top of that he's a Conqueror's Haki user and has showcased the strongest armament hardening thus far in the series. Not to mention this is the one Yonko Commander Oda chose to make Luffy's Arc Boss fight. Oda has definitely made this guy stand out amongst all the Yonko Commanders. People don't rank Katakuri highly without just cause.

Could be... likely ... etc that’s why you guys say katakuri > smoothie because hypotheses but for some reason the hypothesis only works against smoothie

I have no reason, literally no reason to think king > queen because each time we see these two oda is telling us king ~ queen.
You guys come with head canon stuff like yc1, yc2, yc3 and even shit like yc 1.5 I have seen lol

kaido didn’t use his hybrid... well linlin didn’t user her homies and her awakening

I stil on my opinion katakuri ~ smoothie until proven wrong. Smoothie being zoro main fight and a milestone to his road to face mihawk even makes more sense for her to be at that level
Yes these Hypothesis only work against Smoothie because Smoothie has nothing going for her. As simple as that.

Stop making a character you like stronger than he is. Accept the truth. This attempt is pathetic.

By the way Big Mom wasnt mentioned during Thriller Bark what are you smoking ?? The first people to mention Big Mom's name is Eustass Kidd
Technically not true. Big Mom wasn't named but regardless but her daughter mentioned her as her Mother. It's only after the fact we now know it's Big Mom.

Regardless, Smoothie is the strongest after BM and Katakuri.

I personally think Smoothie is probably strong, fitting of her position as a Sweet Commander and her bounty but she's not as strong or stronger than Katakuri. That would have been made clear in WCI. She doesn't do much (in regards to fighting) so people saying Cracker is stronger is expected but she's probably stronger.