Powers & Abilities Katakuri > Smoothie agenda exposed

Who even got the time to push an agenda against fucking Smoothie? We've no idea how strong prime Moria was or how weak Kaido was during the Ringo battle or how their duel went exactly, but the BMP fodders who observed the mirror world battle said the narrator's thoughts because all of them (fodders-Katakuri-Smoothie) belonged to the same crew.

There's absolutely 0 reason for Oda to misinform the readers there.

One question - cracker's bounty was given by the fact of only one biscuit....marines didn't know who cracker really was......did marines even know cracker can create multiple biscuits and so on.............there is a chance if they had know the real cracker his bounty could have been higher than smoothie
Wasn't his epithet, "Thousand arms"? Kinda implies they knew of his power to make multiple biscuit soldiers though they likely never saw him outside of his main biscuit soldier. Either way, he probably still got credit for any of his accomplishments, like the people he's beaten even if they didn't see his face. But maybe the Marines didn't know of his accomplishments...either way he's done more on-panel than Smoothie.

Enough with the smoothie disrespect and katakuri overrating. Saying shit like katakuri can beat smoothie and cracker or katakuri is miles stronger then smoothie and cracker has to stop !
in this thread I will step in to put an end to people disrespecting smoothie compared to katakuri.

first off let’s see why katakuri wankers claim smoothie is weaker than kata :

- katakuri was called to be the strongest sweet general... by fodders.

response: try come up with better argument next time. If anyone believes such statements then they should also believe that Moria was kaido’s rival yet kaido beat the shit out of Moria to the point his face got restructured lmao and causing Moria a PSTD to the point he lost hope in himself and ran like a rat to paradise... a rival they said.

- Capone calling katakuri the most troubling in tea party

response: yeah he was because of his ability that will ruin the plan. Next

- brûlée calling him masterpiece of the Charlotte family

response :he is ? I mean all his siblings love him and adore him because he is caring and will defend them... he is this legend that never slept on his back blah blah... not every statement is power level.

- smoothie is useless

response: try harder next time. Just because smoothie has not done something significant or we haven’t seen her go all out like katakuri doesn’t give you the right to call her weak.

OK, now that we’re done with those ridiculous claims let’s move to reasons why smoothie and katakuri are probably AT THE VERY LEAST rivals in terms of power level.

1- big mom and kaido parallelism.

- kaido and linlin have been shown to be almost equal rivals even though people were saying shit like kaido is stronger than big mom because he is called strongest creature which turned out to be complete nonsense... just like brûlée calling katakuri Charlotte family masterpiece?

- first arc kaido is mentioned big mom is also mentioned (thriller bark) and ever since they were mentioned and also played parts indirectly the next arcs starting after time skip , in parallel

- the crew structure is almost the same... top commanders then then the less stronger guys unlike for example shanks crew which is more like Luffy or Blackbeard that has 10 titanic commanders or white beard that had 16 divisions etc

- king and queen seemingly shown as equal rivals each time we see them. So assuming that smoothie and katakuri are the same makes tons of sense. But smoothie and katakuri are siblings so they don’t fight each other

2- smoothie is younger then katakuri by 13 years yet the difference in their bounty is slightly more than 100 million meaning that the bounty difference as an argument can probably be thrown to the trash can because if smoothie was as old as kata then her bounty would probably be even higher by a long shot

Meanwhile smoothie is younger than cracker by 10 years yet she has bounty higher than him which probably means that cracker is much weaker than smoothie.

3- smoothie the only remaining sweet general... oda has pattern that weaker gets defeated first. She is probably also the only big mom pirates currently with title of sweet general knowing big mom personality and values

4- smoothie being likely zoro ‘s main fight in wano . Check my older threads for that.

so overall:
smoothie ~ katakuri ~ king ~ queen ~ Marco > cracker~ jack ~ jozu ~ vista > Perospero ~ snack

if we want to compare smoothie to each then smoothie > queen because she counters him so we have:

smoothie ~ Marco ~ king ~ katakuri
:smart::akasalt:

this is one of those threads where 99% of people have to explain the obvious to few people who failed to understand the basics

Just wanted to add something to my original post.

king & queen portrayal actually kinda mirrors katakuri & smoothie in a different angle aside from the ones I talked about already.

katakuri & smoothie were the only sweet generals in WCI arc after cracker earlier defeat. They were coupled a lot during the tea party too.
After tea party katakuri toke all spot light and in Wano it should be smoothie.

Enough with the smoothie disrespect and katakuri overrating. Saying shit like katakuri can beat smoothie and cracker or katakuri is miles stronger then smoothie and cracker has to stop !
in this thread I will step in to put an end to people disrespecting smoothie compared to katakuri.

response: try come up with better argument next time. If anyone believes such statements then they should also believe that Moria was kaido’s rival yet kaido beat the shit out of Moria to the point his face got restructured lmao and causing Moria a PSTD to the point he lost hope in himself and ran like a rat to paradise... a rival they said.

response :he is ? I mean all his siblings love him and adore him because he is caring and will defend them... he is this legend that never slept on his back blah blah... not every statement is power level.

- smoothie is useless

response: try harder next time. Just because smoothie has not done something significant or we haven’t seen her go all out like katakuri doesn’t give you the right to call her weak.

OK, now that we’re done with those ridiculous claims let’s move to reasons why smoothie and katakuri are probably AT THE VERY LEAST rivals in terms of power level.

- kaido and linlin have been shown to be almost equal rivals even though people were saying shit like kaido is stronger than big mom because he is called strongest creature which turned out to be complete nonsense... just like brûlée calling katakuri Charlotte family masterpiece?

- first arc kaido is mentioned big mom is also mentioned (thriller bark) and ever since they were mentioned and also played parts indirectly the next arcs starting after time skip , in parallel

- the crew structure is almost the same... top commanders then then the less stronger guys unlike for example shanks crew which is more like Luffy or Blackbeard that has 10 titanic commanders or white beard that had 16 divisions etc

- king and queen seemingly shown as equal rivals each time we see them. So assuming that smoothie and katakuri are the same makes tons of sense. But smoothie and katakuri are siblings so they don’t fight each other

2- smoothie is younger then katakuri by 13 years yet the difference in their bounty is slightly more than 100 million meaning that the bounty difference as an argument can probably be thrown to the trash can because if smoothie was as old as kata then her bounty would probably be even higher by a long shot

Meanwhile smoothie is younger than cracker by 10 years yet she has bounty higher than him which probably means that cracker is much weaker than smoothie.

3- smoothie the only remaining sweet general... oda has pattern that weaker gets defeated first. She is probably also the only big mom pirates currently with title of sweet general knowing big mom personality and values

4- smoothie being likely zoro ‘s main fight in wano . Check my older threads for that.

so overall:
smoothie ~ katakuri ~ king ~ queen ~ Marco > cracker~ jack ~ jozu ~ vista > Perospero ~ snack

if we want to compare smoothie to each then smoothie > queen because she counters him so we have:

Why do you always talk about Smoothie downplay? From what I have Seen no one actually denies that Smoothie is comparable in strength to Katakuri at least. Who says she isn't? Can you please give an example? For the record in my Opinion she gives Katakuri high diff. Which is pretty close still.
Post automatically merged:

Smoothie is probably weaker than Cracker and even Perospero
Uuuuuhm. Yeaaah so Smoothie becomes number two by bounty portrayal yet is only number 4 in the Crew... Hmmm sounds kinda off. Like where is the logic in that?

Last edited:

- smoothie is useless

so overall:

Pass me wtvr you smokin, I wanna see vibrant smoothie in my clouds too.

Why do you always talk about Smoothie downplay? From what I have Seen no one actually denies that Smoothie is comparable in strength to Katakuri at least. Who says she isn't? Can you please give an example? For the record in my Opinion she gives Katakuri high diff. Which is pretty close still.

Uuuuuhm. Yeaaah so Smoothie becomes number two by bounty portrayal yet is only number 4 in the Crew... Hmmm sounds kinda off. Like where is the logic in that?
I have seen many say katakuri midd diff smoothie.

as I said I think katakuri and smoothie mirror king and queen meaning they extreme diff each other.

Big Mom > Katakuri > Smoothie > Cracker > Snack > Perospero.

Simple as that.
Linlin > katakuri ~ smoothie > cracker > snack~ Perospero

kaido > king ~ queen > jack > WW ~ sasaki

Lie. Daifuku said Katakuri is the strongest... He said IN FRONT OF Smoothie... She was right there and she did not object when Daifuku said it
Smoothie knows better then those punks thinking that linlin isn’t coming back , if anything this just goes to show how their opinions are false while smoothie was the only sane one who predicted linlin isn’t dying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another thing to add

after cracker defeat we first hear the names of katakuri and smoothie by a fodder telling big mom that they have arrived. This again mirrors king and queen.

Katakuri wankers stay mad lool