Powers & Abilities Katakuri > Smoothie agenda exposed

I think that looks extensively probable, there's still no proof for that, but the counterargument looks too feeble.
There's enough evidence supporting it. No need for Oda to go for more support considering that both Katakuri and Smoothie are ultimately not even secondary characters in the big picture of the story. Members of the Big Mom Pirates stating Katakuri is the strongest, Daifuku stating he should lead the crew because of his strength, Katakuri having an ability praised by Rayleigh and the billion bounty mark, while not a decisive standard, has been consistently used as a statement of power since it was introduced ("He's a monster with a bounty of a billion", "I want to defeat the billion bounty man", "I knew it'd troublesome to handle two people over one billion", etc.).

I highly doubt we need more than this.

There's enough evidence supporting it. No need for Oda to go for more support considering that both Katakuri and Smoothie are ultimately not even secondary characters in the big picture of the story. Members of the Big Mom Pirates stating Katakuri is the strongest, Daifuku stating he should lead the crew because of his strength, Katakuri having an ability praised by Rayleigh and the billion bounty mark, while not a decisive standard, has been consistently used as a statement of power since it was introduced ("He's a monster with a bounty of a billion", "I want to defeat the billion bounty man", "I knew it'd troublesome to handle two people over one billion", etc.).

I highly doubt we need more than this.
It’s like you guys don’t read. COUNTER my arguments in the original post, I CHALLENGE you.

- katakuri was called to be the strongest sweet general... by fodders.

response: try come up with better argument next time. If anyone believes such statements then they should also believe that Moria was kaido’s rival yet kaido beat the shit out of Moria to the point his face got restructured lmao and causing Moria a PSTD to the point he lost hope in himself and ran like a rat to paradise... a rival they said.
Not the same thing. Those people hardly knew Moria and Kaido while those fodders are members of Big Mom's crew, giving them better foresight on the power dynamic than some outsiders.

Not the same thing. Those people hardly knew Moria and Kaido while those fodders are members of Big Mom's crew, giving them better foresight on the power dynamic than some outsiders.
Still debatable. If it was big mom herself who said that or smoothie or katakuri then yeah I won’t actually start such discussion.

People said kaido is stronger then linlin because he is called the “strongest creature “ ...meanwhile when linlin fights him she LAUGHED her ass off... turned out they are seemingly equal rivals.

Bounty different > out of window

Daifuku fanboy bias > out of window

Fan made Fake Portrayal >out of window,

katakuri & smoothie mentioned TOGETHER before we saw them similar to king & queen. Were the only sweet generals in WCI after cracker defeat... katakuri had a lot of focus in second half of WCI while smoothie should have her focus in second half of wano. The ONLY remaining sweet general, period

how can you see her weaker is beyond me. Oda has pattern of weaker getting defeated FIRST but smoothie is not defeated yet, not saying she’s stronger but she’s should be as equal to katakuri as big mom is equal to kaido and as king is equal to queen.

That’s how I see it .

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jo_Ndule

Still debatable. If it was big mom herself who said that or smoothie or katakuri then yeah I won’t actually start such discussion.

People said kaido is stronger then linlin because he is called the “strongest creature “ ...meanwhile when linlin fights him she LAUGHED her ass off... turned out they are seemingly equal rivals.

Bounty different > out of window

Daifuku fanboy bias > out of window

Fan made Fake Portrayal >out of window,

katakuri & smoothie mentioned TOGETHER before we saw them similar to king & queen. Were the only sweet generals in WCI after cracker defeat... katakuri had a lot of focus in second half of WCI while smoothie should have her focus in second half of wano. The ONLY remaining sweet general, period

how can you see her weaker is beyond me. Oda has pattern of weaker getting defeated FIRST but smoothie is not defeated yet, not saying she’s stronger but she’s should be as equal to katakuri as big mom is equal to kaido and as king is equal to queen.

That’s how I see it .
Stop
Oda never introduced Smoothie and Kata together
He followed the usual pattern : weakest/lesser threat first then the strongest last to be shown

your problem is that you think Pero, daifuku, oven, brulee are being fanboys

Then what about Jinbei, luffy, Oda, capone
Are they too fanboys of Katakuri?

Why doesn't anyone hype Smoothie like they hyped Katakuri?

Smoothie isn't beaten because she is same level as Cracker
No reason for Luffy to beat Smoothie during WCI.

You should stop your mental gymnastics
Smoothie was never put as Katakuri's equal. They don't even share dialogues as equals

Kata and Pero have been leading the crew
Smoothie can never...even if she is strong because her strength doesn't overshadow her age being younger than Mont dor, Cracker, Oven, daifuku and Pero
While Katakuri gets the lead over Pero and Compone

It’s like you guys don’t read. COUNTER my arguments in the original post, I CHALLENGE you.
What do you want me to counter?

Your baseless assumption of Daifuku nominating Katakuri because of a twin bias instead of the strength criteria not only he explicitly referred but has also been supported both directly and by contextual clues?

Your obviously fallacious equivalence between pirates unrelated to Kaido and Moria talking about a supposed rivalry that bloomed more than twenty years ago in an isolated country between those two characters in different moments of their lives and strength (Kaido became stronger, Moria weaker), and current members of the Big Mom Pirates that get to witness the Sweet Commanders fighting and confidently assess Katakuri as the strongest among the trio according to direct and possibly both recent and continous exposition to their abilities?

Your assumption that, since Kaido and Big Mom are individually paralleled then their crews must be comparable too in spite of the obvious differences between them?

Your irrelevant take on Smoothie hypothetical potential, which not only isn't really supported but is out of place in an discussion about the actuality of their strength difference?

Your "arguments" are either confirmation biases or fallacies. The challenge here is to take them seriously.
Post automatically merged:

Also:

King and Queen were introduced together, Katakuri and Smoothie weren't.

No shit they were the only Sweet Generals after Cracker was defeated. There are only three of them and they were all in the island, the moment one of them was defeated, the moment only two would remain. What kind of argument is that?

Smoothie is the only remaining Sweet General because she's a woman who wasn't meant to be beat up by Luffy. And no actual reason to expect her to have her focus in the second half of Wano, and even if she does, it will be ultimately irrelevant in terms of comparisons because she's very unlikely fighting Luffy too.

Last edited:
Stop
Oda never introduced Smoothie and Kata together
He followed the usual pattern : weakest/lesser threat first then the strongest last to be shown

your problem is that you think Pero, daifuku, oven, brulee are being fanboys

Then what about Jinbei, luffy, Oda, capone
Are they too fanboys of Katakuri?

Why doesn't anyone hype Smoothie like they hyped Katakuri?

Smoothie isn't beaten because she is same level as Cracker
No reason for Luffy to beat Smoothie during WCI.

You should stop your mental gymnastics
Smoothie was never put as Katakuri's equal. They don't even share dialogues as equals

Kata and Pero have been leading the crew
Smoothie can never...even if she is strong because her strength doesn't overshadow her age being younger than Mont dor, Cracker, Oven, daifuku and Pero
While Katakuri gets the lead over Pero and Compone
Oda never introduced smoothie and katakuri together ?
Ok, see it with your own eyes:

that’s technically a character introduction... we knew big mom had two sweet generals named smoothie and katakuri at the same panel and we also know they arrived apparently together.

Why the double standards though ? Why I don’t see you saying “ weaker defeated first “ ?
I mean I can use that against you easily you know but I won’t say smoothie is stronger, more like equal such as case with king and queen.

Perospero never said katakuri is the strongest, nor brûlée nor oven... don’t make things up . You interpreted that way

Jinbe, luffy , Capone said katakuri was the strongest ? When ?

smoothie being as strong as cracker is your head canon. Actually almost everything suggest smoothie being equal to katakuri instead of cracker lol.
Luffy not fighting smoothie but katakuri can have many reasons like katakuri being more suitable for him.

what hype katakuri has over smoothie ? Only hype he got is when we saw him fight and until we see smoothie fight you shouldn’t use such claims. Smoothie has much less screen time. This is not fair because WCI was katakuri arc not smoothie when it comes to sweet generals.

What do you want me to counter?

Your baseless assumption of Daifuku nominating Katakuri because of a twin bias instead of the strength criteria not only he explicitly referred but has also been supported both directly and by contextual clues?

Your obviously fallacious equivalence between pirates unrelated to Kaido and Moria talking about a supposed rivalry that bloomed more than twenty years ago in an isolated country between those two characters in different moments of their lives and strength (Kaido became stronger, Moria weaker), and current members of the Big Mom Pirates that get to witness the Sweet Commanders fighting and confidently assess Katakuri as the strongest among the trio according to direct and possibly both recent and continous exposition to their abilities?

Your assumption that, since Kaido and Big Mom are individually paralleled then their crews must be comparable too in spite of the obvious differences between them?

Your irrelevant take on Smoothie hypothetical potential, which not only isn't really supported but is out of place in an discussion about the actuality of their strength difference?

Your "arguments" are either confirmation biases or fallacies. The challenge here is to take them seriously.

Also:

King and Queen were introduced together, Katakuri and Smoothie weren't.

No shit they were the only Sweet Generals after Cracker was defeated. There are only three of them and they were all in the island, the moment one of them was defeated, the moment only two would remain. What kind of argument is that?

Smoothie is the only remaining Sweet General because she's a woman who wasn't meant to be beat up by Luffy. And no actual reason to expect her to have her focus in the second half of Wano, and even if she does, it will be ultimately irrelevant in terms of comparisons because she's very unlikely fighting Luffy too.
I already responded to lot of these. But saying daifuku not fan boy over katakuri is a big no for me. The guy was getting all angry and hyped like a zoro fanboy day dreaming about zoro cutting kaido ? Lol

Smoothie can fight zoro ... giving us a similar fight if not better to luffy vs katakuri.

Last edited by a moderator: