Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Not until 2 days ago when Big Chungus came up with the great idea.

Since I started using Kengan avis, some users started talking to me about it which came as a bit of a surprise. I really didn't know people had actually read this series on WG. I've also managed to get some users on the kengan hype train due to using said avis. With enough users on the hype (around 6-7) we decided why not have a kengan thread?

Hopefully we can get some more peeps on the series in the near future.

Welcome to the club by the way.

Not until 2 days ago when Big Chungus came up with the great idea.

Since I started using Kengan avis, some users started talking to me about it which came as a bit of a surprise. I really didn't know people had actually read this series on WG. I've also managed to get some users on the kengan hype train due to using said avis. With enough users on the hype (around 6-7) we decided why not have a kengan thread?

Hopefully we can get some more peeps on the series in the near future.

Welcome to the club by the way.
Yea bro exited to be here.
Kengan GOAT

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Is this Bearded cool guy in the Anime or he makes his appearance in the Manga only for now?

If he's in the anime I will probably start Kengan tonight.

Oh and @Marimo_420 @gojo I decided to start with Anime and read the Manga alongside this. It shouldn't be a big problem for me.
He makes appearances and small cameos, but his first fight is a bit later on unfortunately. You would have to wait till season 3 for Kuroki greatness to be animated.

And doing both is good, I approve mate.

Post yall kengan goats:
1. Muteba
2. Kuroki
3. Julius
4. Ohma
5. Agito
Interesting list you've got there mate. Julius is hella intimidating.
Here's mine

For me it goes

Kuroki
Ohma
Goalang
Hatsumi
6th Fang
Waka
Raian
Jin
President Nogi
Metuba

He makes appearances and small cameos, but his first fight is a bit later on unfortunately. You would have to wait till season 3 for Kuroki greatness to be animated.

And doing both is good, I approve mate.

Interesting list you've got there mate. Julius is hella intimidating.
Here's mine
Oh if were doing top 10 then its
Muteba
Kuroki
Julius
Ohma
Agito
Waka
Karo
Sekibayashi
Raian
Rihito

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Whats yalls favorite fights
Best ever fight in the series for me personally was Kuroki vs the 6th fang and this is including both Ashura and Omega. It was the ultimate matchup between the strongest, the tension was at the peak, and this was by far the most unpredictable matchup of the series.

🐐 fight. I've never witnessed any that's greater. The narration in it was godly af.

What's yours Chungus?

S

Shuyaku

Best ever fight in the series for me personally was Kuroki vs the 6th fang and this is including both Ashura and Omega. It was the ultimate matchup between the strongest, the tension was at the peak, and this was by far the most unpredictable matchup of the series.

🐐 fight. I've never witnessed any that's greater. The narration in it was godly af.

What's yours Chungus?
Probably Ohma vs Raian, tha moment they stopped thinking my guy Ohma was a nobody. Ngl i lost respect for Fang when he dissed him, i generally despise overly arrogant charas, i was rooting for Gensai to bop him and he did, that was definitely a goat fight too.

Then comes Ohma vs Cosmo, Fang vs Gaolang, Ohma vs Gensai for the ultimate underdog fight and poignant ending, Wakatsuki vs Julius

Last edited by a moderator:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Probably Ohma vs Raian, tha moment they stopped thinking my guy Ohma was a nobody. Ngl i lost respect for Fang when he dissed him, i generally despise overly arrogant charas, i was rooting for Gensai to bop him and he did, that was definitely a goat fight too.

Then comes Ohma vs Cosmo, Fang vs Gaolang, Ohma vs Gensai for the ultimate underdog fight and poignant ending, Wakatsuki vs Julius
tbf on the fang and Waka, Ohma didn't really seem like much of a threat beforehand. Remember that he was seeing Nikos ghosts constantly, while also being nerfed until he regained all of his techniques and memories. The fang is very arrogant yes, but he had the right to be at that moment in time.

I agree with you tho. That moment when he bodied Raian was beastly, the moment they all realise who tf they contending with is beastly, and so was the fight between fang vs Goalang.
:finally:

Basically anytime the fang was getting pressed hard was super beastly.

Also my man ain't using spoiler tags? I respect that but unfortunately I gotta follow the rules I implemented :catcry:

Last edited:
S

Shuyaku

tbf on the fang and Waka, Ohma didn't really seem like much of a threat beforehand. Remember that he was seeing Nikos ghosts constantly, while also being nerfed until he regained all of his techniques and memories. The fang is very arrogant yes, but he had the right to be at that moment in time.

I agree with you tho. That moment when he bodied Raian was beastly, the moment they all realise who tf they contending with is beastly, and so was the fight between fang vs Goalang.
:finally:

Basically anytime the fang was getting pressed hard was super beastly.

Also my man ain't using spoiler tags? I respect that but unfortunately I gotta follow the rules I implemented :catcry:
You’re using spoilers for the anime only crowd ? Aight then i’ll change it.

Does Omega have any good fights so far ? I hear my guy Rihito improved.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
You’re using spoilers for the anime only crowd ? Aight then i’ll change it.

Does Omega have any good fights so far ? I hear my guy Rihito improved.

Yes spoiler tags are for anime only or people who have yet to finish Ashura, or if I'm talking heavy about Omega - that too is included ofc.

I don't want to spoil too much, but Rhito is a changed man in Omega. His beard is one of the strongest, and he has quite decent protrayal comparatively speaking to the high/ top tiers tbh.

Catch up to the series soon bro.

Last edited:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Absolutely. It's one thing making the outcome unpredictable, but it's another matter entirely when it's done in a manner that bs lool.

Imai gets every rib in his body crsuhed, and gets battered and tortured for at least 20 minutes, but apparently this idiot is so talented he can choke out a guy twice his size and weight after enduring all that torment.

Nah that ain't it cheif.

Akoya deserved much better.... Akoya deserved some justice.
:madmonk:

Last edited: