Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Anyone else disappointed by Hatsumi Sen ?
At first I thought he did pretty well, but that was until I seen the gap between him and the top tiers.
He did extremely well against tricky opposition and counter matchups, and the whole premise of gradually getting into 'peak performanc' was executed very nicely. I guess the author just needed someone else to job to the Fang so he could build up further hype for him which is unfortunate for Hatsumi.

I'm waiting to see more from Hatsumi in Omega now. He was built up to be a person capable of being the next Fang. Just hoping he's taking training alot more seriously now and can be a bonafide top tier like he was supposed to be.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Gaolang vs Kiryu

Who yall got ?

As much as i prefer Gao, kiryu is underrated as fuck, Rakasha's Palm is deadly.
If they're both healthy I can aee it going either way tbh.

I don't know how adept Goalang is at deflecting blows, and the Rakasha as you've mentioned is extremely deadly.

Either way, it's coming down to who lands the first clean blow. A knockout blow by Goalang or a devastating palm that will certainly hinder Kiryus opposition.

Would you say Kiryu is more agile/ faster? I can see him draw first blood.

S

Shuyaku

If they're both healthy I can aee it going either way tbh.

I don't know how adept Goalang is at deflecting blows, and the Rakasha as you've mentioned is extremely deadly.

Either way, it's coming down to who lands the first clean blow. A knockout blow by Goalang or a devastating palm that will certainly hinder Kiryus opposition.

Would you say Kiryu is more agile/ faster? I can see him draw first blood.
Yea, Gaolang also needs to figure blink out or he’s fucked. Although i can’t see him NOT adapt to it, given Kiryu himself figured the trick out when he was a kid. I think Gao would draw the first blood actually lol.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Yea, Gaolang also needs to figure blink out or he’s fucked. Although i can’t see him NOT adapt to it, given Kiryu himself figured the trick out when he was a kid. I think Gao would draw the first blood actually lol.
That's true. I guess it will then come down to if Goalang one shots him with the first blow/ blows or if he can react to Kiyru once he activates fallen demon.

I would say Goalang edges

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Do you think Raian would’ve beaten round 2 Ohma with kure techniques ?
I would say easily. I guess he could have even won against Ohma near the latter stages if he takes Ohma on seriously from the start. I.e. not mess about trying to brutalise Ohma, and use his kure techniques.

The fang mentioned 2 people who he thought were above Waka. One of them was Raian. I think it was unfortunate for to be knocked out that early tbh.

S

Shuyaku

I would say easily. I guess he could have even won against Ohma near the latter stages if he takes Ohma on seriously from the start. I.e. not mess about trying to brutalise Ohma, and use his kure techniques.

The fang mentioned 2 people who he thought were above Waka. One of them was Raian. I think it was unfortunate for to be knocked out that early tbh.
He mentionned he was rusty with kure moves tho. Man tbh, post-coma Ohma would destroy Raian without even using the advance imo. Demonsbane would land so easily on an arrogant brute force guy like him, and lay him out quick. Even if he's serious and all, he's not taking on an advanced Ohma with the niko style mastery combined into it. I wouldn't bet on Raian > Wakatsuki either. Ohma was getting fucked up himself without Demonsbane.

Overall though, i'd still say Raian is somewhere around top 7.

Julius is a beast btw, there's not many characters who can beat this guy, Raian would lose imo (as of Ashura)

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
He mentionned he was rusty with kure moves tho. Man tbh, post-coma Ohma would destroy Raian without even using the advance imo. Demonsbane would land so easily on an arrogant brute force guy like him, and lay him out quick. Even if he's serious and all, he's not taking on an advanced Ohma with the niko style mastery combined into it. I wouldn't bet on Raian > Wakatsuki either. Ohma was getting fucked up himself without Demonsbane.

Overall though, i'd still say Raian is somewhere around top 7.

Julius is a beast btw, there's not many characters who can beat this guy, Raian would lose imo (as of Ashura)
Yeah I would take Fangs statement with a grain of salt, but he's still a top tier fighter.

Demons bane is strong af, but that's what I mean. If Raian takes him seriously and uses Kure techniques, rusty or not it would probably be an even fight. That however isn't in Raian Character to do so.

Last edited:
S

Shuyaku

Yeah I would take Fangs statement with a grain of salt, but he's still a top tier fighter.

Demons bane is strong af, but that's what I mean. If Raian takes him seriously and uses Kure techniques, rusty or not it would probably be an even fight. That however isn't in Raian Character to do so.
Fang also said Ohma is weak.

Fuck him for that still. :sanmoji:

I can accept Raian edging out a round 2 Ohma if he's serious tbh, i just don't think it's an easy fight at all given his lack of mastery in those techniques. The Kure accepted Ohma as strong after the Raian fight after all, it would make no sense to label him as such if he only defeated a heavily restricted Raian lmfao.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Fang also said Ohma is weak.

Fuck him for that still. :sanmoji:

I can accept Raian edging out a round 2 Ohma if he's serious tbh, i just don't think it's an easy fight at all given his lack of mastery in those techniques. The Kure accepted Ohma as strong after the Raian fight after all, it would make no sense to label him as such if he only defeated a heavily restricted Raian lmfao.
I don't want to say it but you're probably right. I just rate Raian lmfao.
:catsweat: