S

Shuyaku

I think he's talking about the latest chapter in Omega.

That shit was so insanely hype bro Juluis got straight up wanked to the heavens. If you don't dodge the blow, you're pretty much dead.

Catch up soon man, Omega is great
Reddit spoils me so i know what happens. This just validates that julius > Raian tho lol

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
β€Ž
Reddit spoils me so i know what happens. This just validates that julius > Raian tho lol
Lmfao I respeck the fact that you're on reddit even without being fully caught up.
πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

And yeah
after the lastest chapter I would say he would one shot everyone in the kengan verse.

if they don't dodge the first blow they're going to be pronounced dead at the scene. You can't counter or tank something like that. The only reason this other dudes still breathing, is due his own massive size.

Julius still buried him 5 metres deep tho

S

Shuyaku

Lmfao I respeck the fact that you're on reddit even without being fully caught up.
πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

And yeah
after the lastest chapter I would say he would one shot everyone in the kengan verse.

if they don't dodge the first blow they're going to be pronounced dead at the scene. You can't counter or tank something like that. The only reason, this other dudes still breathing is due his own massive size.

Julius still buried him 5 metres deep tho
Yea, Ohma would have to time the Demonsbane correctly otherwise he's fucked if it lands as well. Not like when he goofed against Wakatsuki.

I like the respect Julisu gets despite not being a martial artist.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
β€Ž
Yea, Ohma would have to time the Demonsbane correctly otherwise he's fucked if it lands as well. Not like when he goofed against Wakatsuki.

I like the respect Julisu gets despite not being a martial artist.
Tbh I have my doubts that demonsbane would be effective.
Julius flexes and rotates every individual muscle fibre in his arms to create a punch that literally cannot be tanked nor countered. The opposition was the only other charcter who was built on par with Julius and had similar martial arts/ counter poweress to Ohma.

Juluis smashed this guy in one blow after getting serious and after completely negating his opposition's stongest counter kata.

I've no doubt Ohma has something new up his sleeve, but Juluis is looking hella scary rn.

Yep. I love the fact that the other fighters hold him on such a high regard even though he's not technically a fighter himself. Guys just too much of a beast

S

Shuyaku

Tbh I have my doubts that demonsbane would be effective.
Julius flexes and rotates every individual muscle fibre in his arms to create a punch that literally cannot be tanked nor countered. The opposition was the only other charcter who was built on par with Julius and had similar martial arts/ counter poweress to Ohma.

Juluis smashed this guy in one blow after getting serious and after completely negating his opposition's stongest counter kata.

I've no doubt Ohma has something new up his sleeve, but Juluis is looking hella scary rn.

Yep. I love the fact that the other fighters hold him on such a high regard even though he's not technically a fighter himself. Guys just too much of a beast
Demonsbane counters anything tho, you just gotta hit it properly lol

As for Raian, i think if he improved in Kure techniques he can take Julius, but his Ashura version loses.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
β€Ž
Demonsbane counters anything tho, you just gotta hit it properly lol

As for Raian, i think if he improved in Kure techniques he can take Julius, but his Ashura version loses.
Yeah I understand demonsbane. However, it's implied in this chapter that his new technique is non- counterable.

The opposition was also countering everything Julius had at the beginning and his techniques were hyped to be similar to the niko style. But when he used his own strongest counter against Julius's new technique, his counter broke apart easily and he got one shot.

Currently I don't see a way of beating Julius when he's using his hidden technique, unless you choose to dodge the first blow and then counterattack.

Eh, I don't know man. We will have to see what Raians leaned over the timeskip but Julius is looking like he's on another level. Straight god mode.

I would recommend you to check out the chapter just for his physique man πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

Last edited:
S

Shuyaku

Yeah I understand demonsbane. However, it's implied in this chapter that his new technique is non- counterable.

The opposition was also countering everything Julius had at the beginning and his techniques were hyped to be similar to the niko style. But when he used his own strongest counter against Julius's new technique, his counter broke apart easily and he got one shot.

Currently I don't see a way of beating Julius when he's using his hidden technique, unless you choose to dodge the first blow and then counterattack.

Eh, I don't know man. We will have to see what Raians leaned over the timeskip but Julius is looking like he's on another level. Straight god mode.

I would recommend you to check out the chapter just for his physique man πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
Well, like Kuroki said, the quality of Demonsbane depends on the user. I doubt that guy Julius beat is anywhere close to Ohma in that regard lol.

I think everyone's got a buff, no way Julius is the top fighter lol, and Ohma/Raian are portrayed as somewhat equals. They could even be above Kanoh.

I peeped Gaolang losing to some 53 kg guy though (even if it was on a technicality) which is disappointing lol

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
β€Ž
Well, like Kuroki said, the quality of Demonsbane depends on the user. I doubt that guy Julius beat is anywhere close to Ohma in that regard lol.

I think everyone's got a buff, no way Julius is the top fighter lol, and Ohma/Raian are portrayed as somewhat equals. They could even be above Kanoh.

I peeped Gaolang losing to some 53 kg guy though (even if it was on a technicality) which is disappointing lol
True true.

Everyone did get a pretty major buff from their Ashura versions. I guess we will have to wait and see both Raian and Ohma brawl to properly assess them. I don't know about Konah tho, that depends on his growth as well, but it is possible.

Don't sleep on Julius tho. One Punch man just got a new contender.

that was probably the most bs thing I've seen in my life. Goalang got done so dirty. I felt sick when I first read that chapter.

S

Shuyaku

True true.

Everyone did get a pretty major buff from their Ashura versions. I guess we will have to wait and see both Raian and Ohma brawl to properly assess them. I don't know about Konah tho, that depends on his growth as well, but it is possible.

Don't sleep on Julius tho. One Punch man just got a new contender.

that was probably the most bs thing I've seen in my life. Goalang got done so dirty. I felt sick when I first read that chapter.
Poor Gao's only win in the series is over Kaneda lmfao.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
β€Ž
at least he's not a mega jobber like Hatsumi :sanmoji:
:milaugh:

His face looking when at his finger always cracks me up man. Likewise tho, his jobbing was required for the plot so that his opponent can be seen as a top tier threat.

I'm hoping for an epic return form this guy in Omega, but I would actually have him stay away if he gets shafted like Gaolang

S

Shuyaku

His face looking when at his finger always cracks me up man. Likewise tho, his jobbing was required for the plot so that his opponent can be seen as a top tier threat.

I'm hoping for an epic return form this guy in Omega, but I would actually have him stay away if he gets shafted like Gaolang
We already knew kanoh was a beast tho lol, there was no need for hatsumi to job like that imo, especially with all the hype he had, dude barely made Kanoh sweat. I liked his fight with Bando, but otherwise he's a disappointment.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
β€Ž
We already knew kanoh was a beast tho lol, there was no need for hatsumi to job like that imo, especially with all the hype he had, dude barely made Kanoh sweat. I liked his fight with Bando, but otherwise he's a disappointment.

Bruh spoilers lmfao. But I guess it's their fault for not catching up to at least Ashura.

Hatsumi's hype was too much for how little he did. Just the mere mention that he could have become the 6th fang got me extremely fired up.

The way he jobbed tho

:gokulaugh:

Did anyone else disappoint you in Kengan?

S

Shuyaku

Bruh spoilers lmfao. But I guess it's their fault for not catching up to at least Ashura.

Hatsumi's hype was too much for how little he did. Just the mere mention that he could have become the 6th fang got me extremely fired up.

The way he jobbed tho

:gokulaugh:

Did anyone else disappoint you in Kengan?
Fuck spoilers brah, we're discussing a completed series lol, i only use them for Omega.

Bruh, even the ref thought it would be the match of the decade or some shit LMFAO

Maybe Muteba ? Via forfeiting. Tbh, him vs Ohma would be a lore more exciting than Ohma vs Wakatsuki.

And maybe Kuroki in a way, only because before getting into the series, i had this image of him as nigh invincible. That only Ohma and Kanoh could barely match him, but it turns out, even non top tiers like Kiryu/Rei can pressure him a lot, and Ohma did extremely well given his piss poor state. Gensai is the strongest, but not in a "class of his own".

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
β€Ž
Fuck spoilers brah, we're discussing a completed series lol, i only use them for Omega.
That's fair enough bro. I'm getting sick of using spoiler tags myself ngl.

Bruh, even the ref thought it would be the match of the decade or some shit LMFAO
I bet the ref was hella pissed off lool.

Maybe Muteba ? Via forfeiting. Tbh, him vs Ohma would be a lore more exciting than Ohma vs Wakatsuki.
To be fair on Muteba that's a consequence of his character being a mercenary, he stayed true to his character until the end. My respect actually went up a bit higher due to that.

Also I don't think Muteba really had much of a chance against Wakatsuki. Even if he did, would he be in a decent enough shape to fight against Ohma in the latter rounds?
I doubt that.

And maybe Kuroki in a way, only because before getting into the series, i had this image of him as nigh invincible. That only Ohma and Kanoh could barely match him, but it turns out, even non top tiers like Kiryu/Rei can pressure him a lot, and Ohma did extremely well given his piss poor state. Gensai is the strongest, but not in a "class of his own"
I mean Kiryu and Rei are both very high tiers in their own right, and the only time Kuroki was pressured against them was due to them surpassing their own power limits. This surpirses Kuroki for a moment, nothing more.

I do get where you're coming from though. If you had knowledge of Kuroki or heard bits about him beforehand you would be expecting a bit more of a domination from him.

I was lucky to read the whole story without any prior context or spoilers, so for me it was all pure hype.

@BigChungus2018

Last edited:
S

Shuyaku

That's fair enough bro. I'm getting sick of using spoiler tags myself ngl.

I bet the ref was hella pissed off lool.

To be fair on Muteba that's a consequence of his character being a mercenary, he stayed true to his character until the end. My respect actually went up a bit higher due to that.

Also I don't think Muteba really had much of a chance against Wakatsuki. Even if he did, would he be in a decent even shape to fight against Ohma in the latter rounds?
I doubt that.

I mean Kiryu and Rei are both very high tiers in their own right, and the only time Kuroki was pressured against them was due to them surpassing their won power limits. This surpirses Kuroki for a moment, nothing more.

I do ger where you're coming from though. If you had knowledge of Kuroki or heard bits about him beforehand you would be expecting a bit more of a domination.

I was lucky to read the whole story without any prior context or spoilers, so for me it was all pure hype.

@BigChungus2018
Yeah, Wakatsuki is > Muteba, i'm just saying Muteba as a whole is a lot more interesting and him vs ohma would've been dope IF he was stronger of course.

I mean Kiryu and Rei are both very high tiers in their own right, and the only time Kuroki was pressured against them was due to them surpassing their won power limits. This surpirses Kuroki for a moment, nothing more.
Yeah you could make that argument for Rei, but Kiryu did much more than that, he broke kuroki's fingers iirc, and did some damage to his ribs, with Kuroki acknowledging his strength and all, despite the fact that he was essentially bloodlusted with the intent on taking revenge for the guy Kiryu killed. Even after taking a Devil Lance he got up quickly after, he was a pretty decent fight overall.

I do prefer him not being overly dominating though, he owes most of his strength to experience, and he proved that. He's probably going to get even stronger too.

Lol you're lucky bro, i knew most of the major events before starting, i even talked to you about it in PM.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
β€Ž
Yeah, Wakatsuki is > Muteba, i'm just saying Muteba as a whole is a lot more interesting and him vs ohma would've been dope IF he was stronger of course.
For sure, Muteba is a very tricky opposition. A matchup with these two would have been alot more interesting than a matchup with Wakatsuki.

As much as I love Waka and Julius; their hype and fights, they tend to mostly have slug fests with little technique or proper strategies included.

So yeah I agree with you there mate.

Yeah you could make that argument for Rei, but Kiryu did much more than that, he broke kuroki's fingers iirc, and did some damage to his ribs, with Kuroki acknowledging his strength and all, despite the fact that he was essentially bloodlusted with the intent on taking revenge for the guy Kiryu killed. Even after taking a Devil Lance he got up quickly after, he was a pretty decent fight overall.
Tbf anyone would be pressured by the Rakshasa palm, it's just that deadly of a technique. Breaking Kuroki's fingers though was probably a step too far, but I guess this was to add tension in his later fights.

But yes, him failing to kill while bloodlusted was kinda meh.

I do prefer him not being overly dominating though, he owes most of his strength to experience, and he proved that. He's probably going to get even stronger too.
Same here. It's cool how even with his deadly arsenal of the kaiwan style and in extension his devil lances, his stongest assets are actually his experience as a martial artist and his foresight.

He's most definitely still the top dog in Omega. I believe there's a reason for his exclusion in the current tournament is due too the fact he's too strong. He just wouldn't lose.

Lol you're lucky bro, i knew most of the major events before starting, i even talked to you about it in PM.
Yep. I think I got confused though. I thought you were going to do a reread of the series, not that you were spoiled about pretty much everything.
:josad:

That's extremely unlucky man.
Post automatically merged:

@BigChungus2018

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
β€Ž
@Marimo_420 how strong do you think Niko is ? It's generic, but i love the "the master is the strongest" trope, i'd love him to be ahead of even kuroki, but little evidence of that so far, and we know his redirection kata is below peak Ohma's.
Eh I really don't know about Niko tbh . A safe range for Niko would be mid- top of top tier. Like you said though, I don't think he could beat Konah/ Kuroki but he would give them an extreme diff fight. I just can't see anyone surpass these 2 when talking about just Ashura.