60 chapters in and i love it :cheers:
The art is beautiful i love the designs and the waifu's are cute as hell but it's starting to feel like a harem seasonal anime with how every girl we meet is trying to have Ohma's babies :shocking:

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Omega is so solid the potential to surpass ashura is there. So once they merge this organisation they’re going to take on a much bigger international organisation. Fucking love it imagine all the fighters and the styles we’re going to be introduced too. The lore is just as solid as the fights

:finally:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Omega is so solid the potential to surpass ashura is there.
While I do agree that Omega has potential, we will have to wait and see. Plot is sort of dragging right now, (no spoilers) but hopefully we will get past that soon enough.

So once they merge this organisation they’re going to take on a much bigger international organisation. Fucking love it imagine all the fighters and the styles we’re going to be introduced too. The lore is just as solid as the fights

:finally:
It's going to be amazing. The tournament arc is a little different but I'm sure it will lead to way bigger things in the future.

Lore wise, it is heavy.

S

Shuyaku

Fuck got spoiled.

On another note, this might be the biggest jobber I've seen since Jobsumi. I would even argue that Jurota is far worse considering even Kuroki went on to hype him.
Well you can argue Jurota's loss was kinda bullshit, Masaki says so himself that under normal rules he would've lost.

Nevertheless, a lesson to everyone that empty statements mean nothing.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Well you can argue Jurota's loss was kinda bullshit, Masaki says so himself that under normal rules he would've lost.
That true?

I need to read ASAP, but that still only makes the loss a tiny bit better.

I was expecting the biggest beatdown of all time when this man stepped in. First Raian hypes him up, then Kuroki, then he gets several chapters to show why he's so great to then get an L.

It's a joke lmao.
Post automatically merged:

I wonder who will lose from the Kengan team next. People put a red flag on Wakatsuki just because his ankle was injured. I'm telling you. Just how people slept on Rayan. They will get a wake-up call in the Wakatsuki fight. There is a chance he might lose but don't write him off. He is not some sort of low brass Kengan fighter.
At the rate at which this is going, even Loalang will be a flop.

i actually dont know why yall hating jurota so much. he literally got the worst possible opponent he could get. hayami is too op under purg rules. jurota is top 2 in purg even. hes not shit cmon man