Marimo_420

The Honoured One
β€Ž
Both he and Wakatsuki will lose. Ohma will win. Akoya is a toss up.
Yeah I can honestly see that happening.

Think Akoya will also lose due to delivering justice on whoever he faces. Can't kill under these rules but he definitely will.

@Marimo_420 Hatsumi will be revealed to be the final boss of Purgatory, and solo Ohma and Waka together.
:milaugh:

I would take that. Finally some much needed respect for Hatsumi.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
You told me that Nicolas vs Akoya doesn't make sense.

Well with all the fighters we have left not many fights will make sense.

I think no one cares about how matchups aside from Ohma vs Lolong will play out.

I want to see Nicolas face getting utterly brutalized and I hope Akoya will deliver.

I will be surprised if Nicolas is alive after this fight.

Expectations: Akoya kills Nicolas and Purgatory gets another free point.

Fanfiction: Akoya face turn he brutalizes Nicolas but he helps him walk off the ring after the fight:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
I have a theory that nicholas is actually a good guy he is a cop in disguise who is investigating the worms.
That's why naidan said to not trust him, the fact that they mentioned how weak he is reinforces this i think he lost some on purpose so he wouldn't call too much attention on himself

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
β€Ž
Pretty great theory there @Peroroncino

I don't know how he's going to be a strong fighter though if he's a cop. Unless he's at least some some of justice guy just like Akoya , without it being extreme.
Post automatically merged:

But yeah, definitely can see it happen, and it would be a great twist.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Pretty great theory there @Peroroncino

I don't know how he's going to be a strong fighter though if he's a cop. Unless he's at least some some of justice guy just like Akoya , without it being extreme.
Post automatically merged:

But yeah, definitely can see it happen, and it would be a great twist.
Lolong said that nicholas rivals the top A class guys when he puts his mind into it. I believe that's when he stops pretending and shows his real strength

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
β€Ž
Lolong said that nicholas rivals the top A class guys when he puts his mind into it. I believe that's when he stops pretending and shows his real strength
While I'm hoping for some good shit from Nico, I'm not expecting much from the rest of purgatory either.

Considering the second King got done in by a Masaki clone, I'm not hyped for anyone else but Laolang.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
β€Ž
He won't, unless it's Ohma. But it's way too predictable of a matchup to me, Waka seems more likely. Ohma has similarities with that blonde guy, Fei i think ? @Marimo_420

Who is even left to fight on Purga's team now ?
Yeah Fei. He's one of the 3 centipedes along with the guy who's about to fight Niko rn.

And one unknown. The guy with the mask. Maybe he turns out to be super op? Personally if that were to happen, it would be kind of cringy. He has no build up what so ever.

Last edited: