Ohma is obvious choice, but out of the 3 (2- Obuko ain't doing shit lol), even Waka will get dusted.

I don't see Waka growing enough to do much to someone like Lolang.
lol if it is ohma and ohma surely will win, it will be a big disappointment.

that is why the logic thing is waka to fight him. waka is S level fighter as well.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
lol if it is ohma and ohma surely will win, it will be a big disappointment.

that is why the logic thing is waka to fight him. waka is S level fighter as well.
True, I'm not saying the match up wouldn't be predictable or not boring, but if Waka pushes Lolang past a solid mid/ high diff, then there was no need for all this build up around him.

I just want this arc to be over already. Need to move on to better things.

True, I'm not saying the match up wouldn't be predictable or not boring, but if Waka pushes Lolang past a solid mid/ high diff, then there was no need for all this build up around him.

I just want this arc to be over already. Need to move on to better things.
Agree, these matches are boring with purgatory rules. Purgatory rule is shit. there is no differences with Public MMA.

Fights should be in kengan rules, it will be much more interesting.

My prediction also either nitoku or okubu is Worm. my bet is on Nitoku. he is said that he learnt sambo during college and become an expert, i believe he was replaced during the time in Russia. Okubo is also suspicious but replacing a public fighter like okubo will be easy noticed if the fighting style is different.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Agree, these matches are boring with purgatory rules. Purgatory rule is shit. there is no differences with Public MMA.

Fights should be in kengan rules, it will be much more interesting.
For sure. It makes no sense being on being an "underground" association when there's basically no changes to MMA rules. Purgatory is soft.

My prediction also either nitoku or okubu is Worm. my bet is on Nitoku. he is said that he learnt sambo during college and become an expert, i believe he was replaced during the time in Russia. Okubo is also suspicious but replacing a public fighter like okubo will be easy noticed if the fighting style is different.
Ah, I hadn't thought about this tbh. Purgatory yes, but worm invading Kengan itself? That's an interesting twist.

Niko does seem to be the most likely candidate if there's a worm member present.

For sure. It makes no sense being on being an "underground" association when there's basically no changes to MMA rules. Purgatory is soft.

Ah, I hadn't thought about this tbh. Purgatory yes, but worm invading Kengan itself? That's an interesting twist.

Niko does seem to be the most likely candidate if there's a worm member present.
kengan universe is sometimes so confusing lol.

our prediction turned sour several times. i remembered that i cheered for Rei, Kiryu and Kanoh then they were all smashed by Beard King lol.

i hope it is nitoku, but i could not help to think that it is okubo that is worm.

also justice boy vs nicolas was also a boring fight.

IMO my best fight in this arc was misasa vs yugihama and kanoh vs lu tian

S

Sugimoto 14

I think the Wakatsuki vs Fei fight was pretty shocking. The action was meh, but Fei is a very interesting character. The best character of Purgatory for me actually.

I've written my thoughts on Fei under "Fei Analysis".

Fei is a character with two faces: one as the chill Tai Chi practicing fighter with friends throughout Purgatory. And the psychotically obsessed Tiger's Vessel and proud disciple of Tiger Niko.

I still believe there are unresolved plot points regarding Fei's life and upbringing. How/why did he learn Tai Chi, and did the Worm have something to do with this? Misasa speculates on why this martial art is unknown, but it is deliberately cut off. During Tokita Niko's exposition, I believe we will see more scenes with a younger Fei.

The most apparent traits of Fei are his playfulness, cockiness, and pride (as THE Tiger's Vessel). But what is also cool about Fei is that underneath his Worm/Tiger's Vessel facade, I believe he is a decent person at heart. I do not think his friendships with other Purgatory gladiators were actually fake, and I believe he is lying to himself and Tokita Niko to impress Niko. He also respected Purgatory's rules and didn't kill Waka when he could have countless times. Why should he care about Purgatory or Purgatory rules when his role is the Tiger's Vessel?

Yet he respects Purgatory rules enough to try and ring out Wakatsuki, even when he was damaging his life with Divine Demon. He even asks Wakatsuki to surrender so he wouldn't have to kill him.

After Fei pushes himself too far and is laying on the ground, on the verge of death, his final moments are telling. He sacrificed his whole life trying to please Tokita Niko and become the Tiger's Vessel, thinking Niko cared about him in return. Yet in typical Tokita Niko fashion, he was manipulated into believing he was an extraordinary prodigy of martial arts- much like Lu Tian was.

Fei is humble and congratulatory in death. This is his "Purgatory gladiator" personality where he was friendly and fit into society.

However, when he finds out he was manipulated and lied to by Tokita Niko, and that he was never intended to be THE Tiger's Vessel, his entire identity shatters. You see him reduced to a pathetic state, which is intentional. He is another pointless casualty by the horrific other Tokita Niko.

I wish more of the fight was spent characterizing Fei, as I believe Sandrovich was very subtle with a lot of these character details. Yet when you piece them together, you have a remarkably complex and interesting antagonist in Fei. It's a shame he has to die like this, but I believe that we are approaching the Endgame for the Worm plotline. At this point, we have the Other Tokita Niko, Eddie Wu, the boss Yan, the #2 of the Worm, and Tokita Ohma/Gaoh Ryuki.