Current Events Kid and Law are just getting started.

It doesn’t matter if kid uses haki . His haki is going to be weaker then Luffys and he doesn’t have internal haki.
It doesn’t matter if law hasn’t unsheathed his sword a more powerful swordsman with better haki is already on the roof with him and that’s zoro.
Law and kid will continue to be on the back burner like they’ve been already. If you guys can’t see that Oda has focused on luffy and zoro the entirety of this arc I don’t blame you for having high expectations for novas weaker then them
The fact zoro is using three sword style and has his bandana on already should worry you especially since Kidd isn’t even using haki yet and law didn’t unsheathed his sword.

If you seriously judge a fight that barely started then your the one gonna be angry not me

The fact zoro is using three sword style and has his bandana on already should worry you especially since Kidd isn’t even using haki yet and law didn’t unsheathed his sword.

If you seriously judge a fight that barely started then your the one gonna be angry not me
He doesn't use Haki because he knows his haki is shit and will do nothing to Kaidou

He doesn't use Haki because he knows his haki is shit and will do nothing to Kaidou
that doesn’t even make sense
Post automatically merged:

law is just a support character doffy neg diff him
false law had to use up a lot of stamina before round 1 against doffy. Round 2 he was already injured and still fucked doffy up bad only reason doflamingo survived was for luffy to use gear 4 and doflamingo only lost because of law. if it wasn’t for law doflamingo would have beat luffy.

Law is not a support character but assault and support he doesn’t sit on the sidelines rooming people back and forth

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

By that retarded logic luffy is done as hes used g4 already.

that doesn’t even make sense

false law had to use up a lot of stamina before round 1 against doffy. Round 2 he was already injured and still fucked doffy up bad only reason doflamingo survived was for luffy to use gear 4 and doflamingo only lost because of law. if it wasn’t for law doflamingo would have beat luffy.

Law is not a support character but assault and support he doesn’t sit on the sidelines rooming people back and forth
The fact that he's suprised that Luffy's haki works on Kaidou means that he knew from the get-go that his haki is weak as shit and won't do anything on Kaidou. Read the manga Luke.

Zoro never disappoints, that's why his fans are confident he will shine regardless of Law/Kid/killer shinning.
You are right in one thing though, the fight just started so they still have time.

Zoro hasn’t used ashura and he has a plethora of named attacks and flying slashes all that along with the growth he’s bound to demonstrate in this fight . I have nothing to worry about . This is the luffy and zoro show buddy

Well, yeah. Kidd still has to his hype. I mean, for supposedly being one of the strongest supernovae, it's kinda disappointing for his strongest feat to see him attract a lot of metal with his arm and hitting stuff with it. Meh... There's gotta be more
As for Law... We've already seen him all out against Doflamingo. But I cease to believe that it was all he's got and that his best move in this fight was to teleport the scabbards.
So, yeah I think, or hope, that those two are just starting out.

They will show more but nothing significant, They are mainly support characters
Imagine thinking a captain with conquerers haki in the worst generation will be a support character lmfao. Oda didn’t need to give Kings haki to Kidd and yet he chose to. I wonder why? Surely it’s to make him a “support character” right? Lol. Kidd won’t be a support character in the first new world arc that he is featured in. Especially when it’s obvious he will be relevant post Wano.

Imagine thinking a captain with conquerers haki in the worst generation will be a support character lmfao. Oda didn’t need to give Kings haki to Kidd and yet he chose to. I wonder why? Surely it’s to make him a “support character” right? Lol. Kidd won’t be a support character in the first new world arc that he is featured in. Especially when it’s obvious he will be relevant post Wano.
CoC is irrelevant, Chinjao had Coc aswell by your logic Oda has very big planes for him. Not really oda just gives CoC to characters that he thinks will fit the narrative. Hes going to be Luffy's support like law, Now always and for ever.

So since you have no feats to back up your god forsaken kid hype you continue to just say Coc this and Coc that . Law and zoro don’t have Coc and they will whoop kid bucko . Coc doesn’t mean shit it’s not a power level

CoC is irrelevant, Chinjao had Coc aswell by your logic Oda has very big planes for him. Not really oda just gives CoC to characters that he thinks will fit the narrative. Hes going to be Luffy's support like law, Now always and for ever.
Re read what I wrote. I said a Worst Generation captain with conquerers haki. Think about this, being a part of the Worst Generation already means you are a special Pirate. They are the leaders of the new era. But within the WG only two guys have the haki of kings (for now). Luffy and Kidd. This is no coincidence, and you will be very disappointed if you expect Kidd to be a support character. Btw the Chinjao that fought Luffy was old and out of his prime, to compare him to a young up and coming worst generation pirate captain like Kidd is ridiculous.
So since you have no feats to back up your god forsaken kid hype you continue to just say Coc this and Coc that . Law and zoro don’t have Coc and they will whoop kid bucko . Coc doesn’t mean shit it’s not a power level
When did I say CoC is a power level? CoC is without a doubt a boost in Kidds portrayal and a sign of things to come for him. Add that to the fact that Kidd is also the only captain in the Worst Generation other than Luffy who has a supernova vice captain and it would be very foolish to think he will be a support character. To understand what I’m saying you need to look at this from a writers perspective and not a powerscaling one because right now I am not arguing about power levels. Oda would not go out of his way to build Kidd up like this to have him play support in the first new world arc he is featured in. Especially when it’s obvious that he will be relevant post Wano with his connection to Shanks.

Your Kidd being weaker than Law and Zoro point is irrelevant because it is your own headcanon. Not sure why you are stating it like it’s a fact.

Re read what I wrote. I said a Worst Generation captain with conquerers haki. Think about this, being a part of the Worst Generation already means you are a special Pirate. They are the leaders of the new era. But within the WG only two guys have the haki of kings (for now). Luffy and Kidd. This is no coincidence, and you will be very disappointed if you expect Kidd to be a support character. Btw the Chinjao that fought Luffy was old and out of his prime, to compare him to a young up and coming worst generation pirate captain like Kidd is ridiculous.

When did I say CoC is a power level? CoC is without a doubt a boost in Kidds portrayal and a sign of things to come for him. Add that to the fact that Kidd is also the only captain in the Worst Generation other than Luffy who has a supernova vice captain and it would be very foolish to think he will be a support character. To understand what I’m saying you need to look at this from a writers perspective and not a powerscaling one because right now I am not arguing about power levels. Oda would not go out of his way to build Kidd up like this to have him play support in the first new world arc he is featured in. Especially when it’s obvious that he will be relevant post Wano with his connection to Shanks.

Your Kidd being weaker than Law and Zoro point is irrelevant because it is your own headcanon. Not sure why you are stating it like it’s a fact.
The problem is you are overestimating both being part of worst gen and having CoC, There are many characters with CoC that irrelevant and many worst gen pirates that are irrelevant, Is kidd more relevant than them? Yes obviously thats why he has Coc haki. But at the end of the deal he will never be relevant as luffy or any other main character in the story, Simply because hes not one of the main cast.

Feats>CoC all day any ways, Your coc is irrelevant

The problem is you are overestimating both being part of worst gen and having CoC, There are many characters with CoC that irrelevant and many worst gen pirates that are irrelevant, Is kidd more relevant than them? Yes obviously thats why he has Coc haki. But at the end of the deal he will never be relevant as luffy or any other main character in the story, Simply because hes not one of the main cast.

Feats>CoC all day any ways, Your coc is irrelevant
I’m not overestimating shit. Kidd is one of the leaders of leaders of the new era AND he has conquerers haki. What kind of dumbass would say this isn’t special portrayal? I never said he would be more relevant than Luffy or the MCs, why are you putting words into my mouth? I said that Kidd will not be a “support character” this has nothing to do with any other character. And strength /= relevance. Is Kidd stronger than Nami? Yes. Do I think he will be more relevant than her in the grand scheme of things? No.

Portrayal and build up>your head canon all day anyways, Your head canon is irrelevant.