Powers & Abilities Kid losing to Shanks is an integral part of his growth as a conqueror

Kidd might come back for the man with burned scar plot tbh.
He will never be respected again however.
I feel like at this point, he can only go up.
Post automatically merged:

Kidd vs Benn next heated topic :beckmoji:
I’ve been theorizing that matchup for a while.

It would be a good way for Oda to actually make Kid seem strong. As opposed to him jobbing to a yonko once again.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I feel like at this point, he can only go up.
Post automatically merged:

I’ve been theorizing that matchup for a while.

It would be a good way for Oda to actually make Kid seem strong. As opposed to him jobbing to a yonko once again.
i thought that before but then this sbs was released

Oda hasn’t shown to care about kid and law returning is fine. He literally escaped at the end of his fight.

Kid literally got “exterminated” according to the narrator.
At this point in the story I kinda have them as a 2 for 1 and if law is coming back so is kid.

Do you legitimately think kids entire purpose was to give shanks the ponygliphs he was missing. Dude is probably going to wash ashore on Elbaf.

Oda cares enough about kid to have him help defeat big mom and even though it's dumb give him a similar bounty as Luffy. I don't like kid but I would be surprised if he is genuinely never coming back. When the other 2 of the trio are fine.

At this point in the story I kinda have them as a 2 for 1 and if law is coming back so is kid.

Do you legitimately think kids entire purpose was to give shanks the ponygliphs he was missing. Dude is probably going to wash ashore on Elbaf.

Oda cares enough about kid to have him help defeat big mom and even though it's dumb give him a similar bounty as Luffy. I don't like kid but I would be surprised if he is genuinely never coming back. When the other 2 of the trio are fine.
I don’t see the point of kids return. And yeah I think kids entire purpose was to show that you need more than Will to survive the new world.

Law actually has a story line. Kid doesn’t.

I don’t see the point of kids return. And yeah I think kids entire purpose was to show that you need more than Will to survive the new world.

Problem is that kid has already gone through that in Wano whats the point of telling us twice.

Getting bodied by Kaido had the same effect.

The problem is, Kid is a new gen leader. Clearly the most prominent leader alongside Law and Luffy. He is here to bring a great change to the world. We’ve got characters like Bonney and Urouge playing a role in the final saga but not Kid? Lol
His lost isn’t even bad, it’s just that he lacks plot armor. Luffy would have died like 4 times in Wano against a yonko too. Shanks isn’t the type to kill Kid either, the fact that the fodders begged him to spare Kid in exchange for poneglyps means that he probably knows Kid will survive somehow. Nobody dies via drowning in OP lmao

The problem is, Kid is a new gen leader. Clearly the most prominent leader alongside Law and Luffy. He is here to bring a great change to the world. We’ve got characters like Bonney and Urouge playing a role in the final saga but not Kid? Lol
His lost isn’t even bad, it’s just that he lacks plot armor. Luffy would have died like 4 times in Wano against a yonko too. Shanks isn’t the type to kill Kid either, the fact that the fodders begged him to spare Kid in exchange of poneglyps means that he probably knows Kid will survive somehow. Nobody dies via drowning in OP lmao
Shanks isn’t the type to kill, but the giants who kid aimed a gun at are. It’s literally the same thing that happened in chapter one. Someone pointed a gun at shanks friends unprepared and got killed.

Urouge? Where is he. And Bonneys only playing a role because of Kuma and the revs. Kid surviving here and coming back to be a cheerleader for luffy is the biggest case of character assassination in this manga and it’s wild that people actually are hoping for it

Shanks isn’t the type to kill, but the giants who kid aimed a gun at are. It’s literally the same thing that happened in chapter one. Someone pointed a gun at shanks friends unprepared and got killed.

Urouge? Where is he. And Bonneys only playing a role because of Kuma and the revs. Kid surviving here and coming back to be a cheerleader for luffy is the biggest case of character assassination in this manga and it’s wild that people actually are hoping for it
But the giants are weak and are also the SH‘s friends, I doubt Oda would let them kill such a prominent character lmfao. I agree, it is character assassination unless Oda also gives him a good explanation for wanting to fight the WG. Maybe he comes back from his injuries when Luffy’s already declared PK, then at that point there will be no need for him to be salty about it, only acceptance remains.

But the giants are weak and are also the SH‘s friends, I doubt Oda would let them kill such a prominent character lmfao. I agree, it is character assassination unless Oda also gives him a good explanation for wanting to fight the WG. Maybe he comes back from his injuries when Luffy’s already declared PK, then at that point there will be no need for him to be salty about it, only acceptance remains.
Giants aren’t weak. They’re literally called the strongest country in the world.