Future Events Kidd's journey

OT: Kidd's won't defeat any top tier 1v1,
That's overreach. Neither the Admirals nor the Gorosei will defeat themselves, you know? :seriously:

he will remain weaker than Beckmann until the EOS
Bro, Kidd has beaten a Yonko before. None of Luffy's crew will have that kind of clout even EoS. And certainly Beck will never have that kind of clout. :goatasure:

I am actually surprised that you kept badmouthing Kidd, man. Like, dude, Lolda enshrined him, Law, and Sabo to be Luffy's peers. Their importance to the story is canonically second only to Luffy's and, although I like none of them, I think a Luffy fan such as yourself only benefits from having his peers be accomplished instead of being losers and should therefore be supportive of Kidd, Law, and Sabo as a whole. :saturn:

That's overreach. Neither the Admirals nor the Gorosei will defeat themselves, you know? :seriously:

Bro, Kidd has beaten a Yonko before. None of Luffy's crew will have that kind of clout even EoS. And certainly Beck will never have that kind of clout. :goatasure:

I am actually surprised that you kept badmouthing Kidd, man. Like, dude, Lolda enshrined him, Law, and Sabo to be Luffy's peers. Their importance to the story is canonically second only to Luffy's and, although I like none of them, I think a Luffy fan such as yourself only benefits from having his peers be accomplished instead of being losers and should therefore be supportive of Kidd, Law, and Sabo as a whole. :saturn:
No Admiral or Gorosei is being one shot by a Yonko like Kidd lol.
No way he's giving them smoke.
If Kidd got one shot by Shanks, he gets like, two shotted by the people you listed.
That's being generous, someone like Akainu would just turn him to ash. so I'm really being nice by just thinking of the Admirals with less lethal fruits.

If Kidd got one shot by Shanks, he gets like, two shotted by the people you listed.
That's being generous, someone like Akainu would just turn him to ash. so I'm really being nice by just thinking of the Admirals with less lethal fruits.
Err...in case this was not clear, I was absolutely not talking about current Kidd. I think Kidd and Law are due for haki blooms and much stronger powers the next time they appear, yes? :few:

I mean, he had no special haki training or a special weapon in Wano but he still managed to take down a Yonko. Haki blooms giving him the boost he needs to beat the Admirals and/or the Gorosei with Luffy is not impossible. :jordanmf:

Err...in case this was not clear, I was absolutely not talking about current Kidd. I think Kidd and Law are due for haki blooms and much stronger powers the next time they appear, yes? :few:

I mean, he had no special haki training or a special weapon in Wano but he still managed to take down a Yonko. Haki blooms giving him the boost he needs to beat the Admirals and/or the Gorosei with Luffy is not impossible. :jordanmf:
He took down a Yonko with Law's help.

That's overreach. Neither the Admirals nor the Gorosei will defeat themselves, you know?
1v1 he will never reach admiral level. Gorosei is unknown so far so if one of them is YC level, he has his chances.

I am actually surprised that you kept badmouthing Kidd, man. Like, dude, Lolda enshrined him, Law, and Sabo to be Luffy's peers. Their importance to the story is canonically second only to Luffy's and, although I like none of them, I think a Luffy fan such as yourself only benefits from having his peers be accomplished instead of being losers and should therefore be supportive of Kidd, Law, and Sabo as a whole.
He defeated a heavily nerfed Big Meme in a 2v1 where he was outshined and with bombs and lava help.
I'm not badmouthing Kidd, I just look at his feats objectively and think he is weak (even Luffy seems weak sometimes to me and I say it but he has his heights, Kidd just seems weak all the time).
I read the story and I don't see why he would be important in the grand scheme of things.
Yes I think he will come back but I don't think he'll be that much stronger.
He is fodder for Yonko (not the clown ones), fodder to admirals and will be weaker than the M3 of the straw hats (most likely already is, can't see how he would beat Sanji tbh). He should look behind his back to see if Franky doesn't surpass him as well by EOS.
His crew is weak as fuck and made of weak willed fodder and beggars.

Law, Sabo are different materials and are treated completely different from Kidd.

You can talk like you want

Kid will take down a Gorosei or Admiral at EoS
It can even happen next

Oda will just give him PUs
He had got awakening with Law help (who also got awakening) to "beat" Linlin
Oda will grant whatever he needs to beat a Top tier 1v1

He's bound to grow stronger
He loses then wins the next match
That's how Kidd's story goes